• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Foxx

• Deranged Rhino

The Guy In Pants
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I thought anyone with multiple chins who are registered in different states could not run for president?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I thought anyone with multiple chins who are registered in different states could not run for president?

No, he just can't own a hockey team and a football team in the same city.

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants
8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, he just can't own a hockey team and a football team in the same city.

Well, shit. 

RON HART: “Let’s face it. “Gun to the head” honest, only 5% of the country would let Joe Biden watch their kid for an hour while they ran to the store.

He has been the worst president of modern times. Even Jimmy Carter started comparing him to Jimmy Carter.”

Trump’s younger than Biden, and much more together, but to be honest, he’s lost a step. He’s not the Trump of 2016.

Plus: “Dems had to move their first primary out of Iowa. Iowa is one of the top ten states in work ethic, literacy and graduation rates.

There is no way that state should be picking the best Democrat nominee; it is the least representative of their current party.”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/31/hart-how-the-presidential-primaries-are-shaping-up/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/31/2023 at 8:57 AM, The Guy In Pants said:

Did you say run?
Chris Christie Dancing GIF - Chris Christie Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
On 5/31/2023 at 11:57 AM, The Guy In Pants said:

More chins than a Chinese phone book. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

IDBillzFan

You have to give credit to The View for giving Tim Scott some time because someone had to know how it would inevitably end; with an incredibly smart articulate black man embarrassing the living shit out of these hens. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

Jabba The Hutt
On 6/5/2023 at 8:52 AM, Ann said:

Pence will be announcing on Wednesday

Man, how badly would I love to see a Trump-Pence-DeSantis debate at this point.:classic_love: Is Trump allowed to use Pence's nickname "Pussy Pence" on national TV?

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Haha 1

On 6/8/2023 at 2:11 PM, Ann said:

Deep fake

actually it is refreshing that a R is finally using tricks of the D in national politics.

all politicians lie (or at least embellish tremendously)

• Sad 1
  • Boo 2

I cannot believe they are allowing Romney to run again. :facepalm: This is still who the Mormon church wants elected, so I am surprised this guy is being allowed to challenge him. 

Utah mayor looks to upset Romney in 2024 GOP primary, says voters feel 'let down' by incumbent

An upstart Utah mayor is trying to pull off what would be one of the biggest primary upsets of the 2024 election cycle – knocking off incumbent GOP Sen. Mitt Romney, whom he argues is an interloper and career politician repeatedly out of touch with state voters' conservative values.  

"They have a feeling of being just let down," city of Riverton Mayor Trent Staggs recently said on the "John Solomon Reports" podcast. "Here's somebody who came in and moved to the state. That's something that a lot of Utahns, I think, had to give him a bit of a pass on."

</snip>

• Like 1