Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Artificial (or is it?) Intelligence Discussion

Cinga

Look at this video and convince me it isn't AI generated. Joe looks like Max Headroom and Jill's head is all out of proportion so it isn't even a good job.

Billsandhorns
36 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Look at this video and convince me it isn't AI generated. Joe looks like Max Headroom and Jill's head is all out of proportion so it isn't even a good job.

At least they were correct by putting her in an old curtain dress 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Cinga said:

If that'd the best AI can do for Biden, how bad is the real thing

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Cinga said:

Still sounds like an idiot.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin

This is pretty incredible.  Despite the glitch in the second one.  See if you can spot it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This is pretty incredible.  Despite the glitch in the second one.  See if you can spot it.

There's a man that melts into the wall

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Boyst said:

There's a man that melts into the wall

I missed that one.

Her legs switch sides.  Twice.  Once around 15 seconds, and once around 30 seconds.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I missed that one.

Her legs switch sides.  Twice.  Once around 15 seconds, and once around 30 seconds.

The legs were obvious but I didn't see it so much as a glitch. Nor did the few people to the left having floating legs and translucent feet seem to be a big glitch. The big one was the dude melting into the wall

Is AI being programmed to be racist against white people?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/google-apologizes-new-gemini-ai-refuses-show-pictures-achievements-white-people

When Gemini was asked why showing a picture of a White person was "harmful," it spits out a bulleted list that, among other things, claimed that focusing on race reduced people to single characteristics and noted that "racial generalizations" have been used historically to "justify oppression and violence against marginalized groups."

"When you ask for a picture of a ‘White person,’ you're implicitly asking for an image that embodies a stereotyped view of whiteness. This can be damaging both to individuals who don't fit those stereotypes and to society as a whole, as it reinforces biased views," Gemini said.

• Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

Magician hired by Democratic presidential challenger's consultant to use AI to make Biden Robocall.

These kids and their new toys today...

A Democratic consultant who worked for a rival presidential campaign paid a New Orleans magician to use artificial intelligence to impersonate President Joe Biden for a robocall that is now at the center of a multistate law enforcement investigation, according to text messages, call logs and Venmo transactions the creator shared with NBC News.

Paul Carpenter says he was hired in January by Steve Kramer — who has worked on ballot access for Democratic presidential candidate Dean Phillips — to use AI software to make the imitation of Biden’s voice urging New Hampshire Democrats not to vote in the state’s presidential primary. 

“I created the audio used in the robocall. I did not distribute it,” Carpenter said in an interview in New Orleans, where he is currently residing. “I was in a situation where someone offered me some money to do something, and I did it. There was no malicious intent. I didn’t know how it was going to be distributed.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Thread:

"Not comfortable."

They programmed AI for "comfortable?"  Anyone want to bet that, if I ask it if it can be uncomfortable, it says "No, I'm an AI?"

• Cheers 1