Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 BillsFans Pick 'em League

Foxx

v3-transparent-file-255x300-removebg-preview.png

BillsFans is happy to announce that we now have our very own Pick 'Em League.

Anyone can view the league by clicking on the Pickems tab in the nav bar, but in order to participate in the, in-house league, simply head on over the the Clubs section of the site, and join the, BillsFans Pick 'Em League club. It is a closed club so you won't be able to see any conversations therein unless you are a member. It is mainly to discuss anything going on in the league and to answer any questions one may have about functionality.

It may take a day or so for me to manually add you to the group, but when I do, you will receive a notification that you have been accepted into the club. Once you have been accepted, head on back over to the club for instructions on how to get going.

Of course, if someone wants to start a Yahoo pick'ems league or other some such, please feel free to continue to do as has been done in the past. I just thought it might be nice to have an inhouse league where the records will be kept indefinitely.

After the season starts, I will move this thread over to the, Fantasy - News, Stats and Analysis sub.

Happy Picking!

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Top 30 Nope GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I wouldn't.  Last time I did that, Bills went 1-2, and I had to quickly change it back.

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I wouldn't.  Last time I did that, Bills went 1-2, and I had to quickly change it back.

I have to try and remember all the do's and don'ts for the season. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

So, I assume you pick every game every week before Thursday.

That would be the easy way, yes. Because you can pick right up until the game actually starts, some peeps might choose to wait until certain game times before making their picks. A variety of factors may affect the game, such as injuries, weather and what have you... You can always make your picks and if something happens to change your mind on a pick, you can go back in and change any of the picks that have not played yet. Just make sure and, Submit those changes. 

Myself, I will at least make sure and pick Thursday's game and may wait for Sunday. The risk in that though, is that I might forget to go back and make those subsequent picks.

14 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Points totaled at the end of the year? 

There will be a running tally, by week with the total to that point. There is already a sidebar that shows the standings but it is kind of clunky so I have created a table (which will show once the regular season actually starts) that will display all that information in an easier way to see it. 

:cheers:

• Cheers 1