Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 BillsFans Pick 'em League

Foxx

1 minute ago, Ann said:

But @Fansince88, @snafu, and @LB3 indicated they picked, and I still see that.

I updated my post to replace the words question mark with "Unknown". Also inserted an image, please revisit it.

Did you click the "View Picks" within that users line? I see their picks.

@Ann

So... I went and looked at the Survivor Picks and I see that you picked every game. Could it be you are looking at the Survivor Pool and not the NFL Pick 'ems? In Survivor, you are only picking one team each week and once that team has been picked by you, you can't pick them again. The following week you pick one team that you have not picked previously... so on, and so forth.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

@Ann

So... I went and looked at the Survivor Picks and I see that you picked every game. Could it be you are looking at the Survivor Pool and not the NFL Pick 'ems? In Survivor, you are only picking one team each week and once that team has been picked by you, you can't pick them again. The following week you pick one team that you have not picked previously... so on, and so forth.

Maybe only you can see since you own it?

@Crap Throwing Clavin I see you did the same thing in Survivor. You pick only one team each week in that pool.

To everyone involved, I think I stated it previously but will say again... my apologies but the app is not set up specifically for Survivor pools. As such we have to do it in a honor like system. I am and will catalogue the results which will be reflected in the tables I have created on all of the pick 'ems pages, so you and everyone else will know which teams they have chosen and can not pick again.

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Maybe only you can see since you own it?

You are close, I can see it because I have the proper permission sets. I have enabled yours to be able to do as well. Apologies.
there are so many settings...... everywhere......

• Haha 2

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

Are we picking just one team to win in the Survivor League?....then you can't pick that team again?

It's telling me to make my "picks", I'm used to making just one pick in survivor. 

Just one each week. It's just how it's set up where yo can pick multiple, but you only should choose one. See Foxx's prior post.

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I just checked and my picks are still filled out. My one pick is still present in the survivor pool.

It is my fault, LB. I didn't have @Ann permission sets set properly.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, Foxx said:

You are close, I can see it because I have the proper permission sets. I have enabled yours to be able to do as well. Apologies.
there are so many settings...... everywhere......

Thanks! I nag better than you do. I learned it from my husband (who is a world-class nagger).

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Foxx said:

@Crap Throwing Clavin I see you did the same thing in Survivor. You pick only one team each week in that pool.

To everyone involved, I think I stated it previously but will say again... my apologies but the app is not set up specifically for Survivor pools. As such we have to do it in a honor like system. I am and will catalogue the results which will be reflected in the tables I have created on all of the pick 'ems pages, so you and everyone else will know which teams they have chosen and can not pick again.

I did the same! How do I blow out my picks?

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

I did the same! How do I blow out my picks?

Click the, Make Picks button on the Survivor Pick 'ems page and then select, No Pick next to each game you want to undo. Make sure to Submit when you are done.

• Cheers 2

Pretty sure my picks are now in and even placed some bets in the other section.  (Very small amounts as even though it's imaginary money don't feel like being broke by the end of week 1.)

@Foxx Thanks again for setting all this up.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I figured so.

Also figured that if I picked every game, I'd survive.  

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Click the, Make Picks button on the Survivor Pick 'ems page and then select, No Pick next to each game you want to undo. Make sure to Submit when you are done.

There are an awful lot of picks showing for each game. We don't have hundreds of people in the survivor league. 

• ? 1

26 minutes ago, Ann said:

There are an awful lot of picks showing for each game. We don't have hundreds of people in the survivor league. 

Not sure I am following you here. Let's back up a bit and maybe start over...

I assumed you were asking how to undo the picks you made in the Survivor League, is this correct?

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Not sure I am following you here. Let's back up a bit and maybe start over...

I assumed you were asking how to undo the picks you made in the Survivor League, is this correct?

Yes, but then you see this:

10.thumb.jpg.8292852a62682aae2d357b0fac77835a.jpg

• Cheers 2

27 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yes, but then you see this:

10.thumb.jpg.8292852a62682aae2d357b0fac77835a.jpg

Yeah, no. Those are obviously wrong. If you go look at each members picks, those numbers are false. As I said, this app is not structured for a Survivor Pool. However, that shouldn't affect that data field. It is apparently pulling data from somewhere it shouldn't be and populating that field incorrectly. 

I might be able to fix it, but hopefully and more likely, I can get it all straightened out for next year.

• Cheers 4