Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 BillsFans Pick 'em League

Foxx

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Where did we end up on survivor league - one strike or two?

Looks like 3 people missed week one.  I was surprised as many people went with Washington;  we had to sweat that one out a bit.

One rebuy. I was one of those people who sweated out WAS winning. I'm surprised ARI played as well as they did, but the Dobbs kid has something.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Oh, another survivor league question... can we pick the same team more than once?

No. Not if, or until we get to a version 2.0 (which will probably happen sooner than later).

Just now, Foxx said:

One rebuy. I was one of those people who sweated out WAS winning. I'm surprised ARI played as well as they did, but the Dobbs kid has something.

No. Not if, or until we get to a version 2.0 (which will probably happen sooner than later).

No, we cannot pick the same team twice?

24 minutes ago, Ann said:

No, we cannot pick the same team twice?

No. Not if, or until we get to a version 2.0 (everyone taps out (which will probably happen sooner than later)).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Foxx said:

Your only option at this point is Seattle, you have already chosen the Giants.

@LB3 I see you have chosen the Giants for this week...

• Cheers 2

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

Your only option at this point is Seattle, you have already chosen the Giants.

🤣 I took the Giants in the pickem so I'm going down with that ship.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

🤣 I took the Giants in the pickem so I'm going down with that ship.

Lol, you can't. Survivor rules,and the whole underlying basis of the contest, is that you can only pick a team once. If you don't take SEA, you lose by default.

10 hours ago, Foxx said:

Lol, you can't. Survivor rules,and the whole underlying basis of the contest, is that you can only pick a team once. If you don't take SEA, you lose by default.

Ahh my bad. I completely spaced on the fact that I had used the Giants before. Yesterday was a blur because I was busy preparing for our meeting with members of the DOJ today. Thanks for trying to help. I guess I'm just an idiot. 🤷‍♂️🤣

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Ahh my bad. I completely spaced on the fact that I had used the Giants before. Yesterday was a blur because I was busy preparing for our meeting with members of the DOJ today. Thanks for trying to help. I guess I'm just an idiot. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Meh, it happens. Anyhoo, if and when Survivor 2.0 gets launched, we all start fresh.

• Cheers 1

Just a FYI...

@Homer is one of the site testing accounts. I entered the Pickems with it to select all home games so we can see what the record is for home teams. I remember one of us once said something to the effect of, 'select only home teams and see how well you do.' 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ann said:

How do I change my survivor pick?

Go back in to Make Picks select No Pick on the one you already picked, select the one you do want, and Save.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Go back in to Make Picks select No Pick on the one you already picked, select the one you do want, and Save.

Thanks!

I shoulda refreshed the page, and I'd have seen that. :facepalm:

• Cheers 2