Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 BillsFans Pick 'em League

Foxx

@Paulus I believe you may have mixed up the leagues. I think you entered your NFL Pickems in the Survivor Pool. Please transfer those picks made in Survivor, over to the NFL Pickems.

Thanks!

On 10/5/2023 at 4:18 AM, Foxx said:

@Paulus I believe you may have mixed up the leagues. I think you entered your NFL Pickems in the Survivor Pool. Please transfer those picks made in Survivor, over to the NFL Pickems.

Thanks!

Thanks, for the heads up. 

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 6:07 AM, Foxx said:

Looks to be a tough week for picking. Of the 13 games, 9 have a spread of 3 points or less.

And I got almost all of them wrong.  Bloodbath week.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

And I got almost all of them wrong.  Bloodbath week.

It was tough for almost everyone. 17 of us had their canceled week transfered to last week.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'll post this here as well...

Congratulations to @KD in CA for wining our inaugural Survivor Pickems. He smoked the field and it wasn't even close. 10 weeks without utilizing his mulligan is quite impressive. 

Go get that 18 weeks!!

After the season is completed, I will contact you about the mystery prize.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Ann @CarpetCrawler @Fansince88 @Hitbyaparkedcar @IDBillzFan @KD in CA @B-Man @crawhammer @LB3 @mead107 @Uncle Joe @Billsandhorns @Taro T @Paulus @snafu

We have two weeks left for the regular season. Do we want to call it done after the regular season? Include the postseason in the league? Start a separate one for the postseason? 

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • I don't know 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

@Ann @CarpetCrawler @Fansince88 @Hitbyaparkedcar @IDBillzFan @KD in CA @B-Man @crawhammer @LB3 @mead107 @Uncle Joe @Billsandhorns @Taro T @Paulus @snafu

We have two weeks left for the regular season. Do we want to call it done after the regular season? Include the postseason in the league? Start a separate one for the postseason? 

Thanks!

I say call it. If you do want to keep going, I'd say make postseason a separate thing.

• Like 2

Billsandhorns
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Thanks!

Call it after the regular season and if you want to do a post season do a post season. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Thanks!

I say call the winner at the end of season. I am all but expecting to be the runner to ther runner to the runner to the runner to the runner to the runner to the runner to the runner up to 10th place. Then either offer a all in for the playoffs or even top 10 winners get a chance at the playoffs. Some of you guys did phenomenal.  

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
5 hours ago, Foxx said:

Thanks!

I go along with the separate pick 'em for the playoffs.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

Call it after the regular season and if you want to do a post season do a post season. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I would agree with having a playoffs pick-em.

Yep.

On 12/26/2023 at 8:55 AM, LB3 said:

I say call it. If you do want to keep going, I'd say make postseason a separate thing.

On 12/26/2023 at 9:28 AM, Billsandhorns said:

On 12/26/2023 at 10:39 AM, B-Man said:

I would agree with having a playoffs pick-em.

On 12/26/2023 at 11:50 AM, Fansince88 said:

I say call the winner at the end of season. I am all but expecting to be the runner to ther runner to the runner to the runner to the runner to the runner to the runner to the runner up to 10th place. Then either offer a all in for the playoffs or even top 10 winners get a chance at the playoffs. Some of you guys did phenomenal.  

On 12/26/2023 at 12:43 PM, CarpetCrawler said:

I go along with the separate pick 'em for the playoffs.

On 12/26/2023 at 1:34 PM, Taro T said:

Yep.

On 12/26/2023 at 2:17 PM, Hitbyaparkedcar said:

Concur

Separate post-season pickems it is!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...