Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 BillsFans Pick 'em League

Foxx

5 hours ago, Ann said:

@Foxx is there a way to see who picked so I don't tag everyone? 😛

@Hitbyaparkedcar, @crawhammer, @Seasons1992, @Jabba The Hutt, @SquirminThurman, @Uncle Joe, @B-Man, @mead107, @KD in CA, @Alaska Darin, @CarpetCrawler, @Sig1Hunter, @Taro T, @Crap Throwing Clavin, @Billsandhorns, @TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Don't forget to get your picks in by tomorrow (for both leagues) if you haven't already! I can't tell who picked and who didn't (except for the three people above this post), so I apologize if you have already picked and this is just an annoying tag.

I for one dont mind being tagged if you dont mind doing it. 

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
8 hours ago, Ann said:

@Foxx is there a way to see who picked so I don't tag everyone? 😛

@Hitbyaparkedcar, @crawhammer, @Seasons1992, @Jabba The Hutt, @SquirminThurman, @Uncle Joe, @B-Man, @mead107, @KD in CA, @Alaska Darin, @CarpetCrawler, @Sig1Hunter, @Taro T, @Crap Throwing Clavin, @Billsandhorns, @TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Don't forget to get your picks in by tomorrow (for both leagues) if you haven't already! I can't tell who picked and who didn't (except for the three people above this post), so I apologize if you have already picked and this is just an annoying tag.

My picks are in for both formats.

Thank you for reminding everyone, Ann.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I figured so.

Also figured that if I picked every game, I'd survive.  

Ummm... I don't think it works that way. I think if you pick more than one team and/or you pick a team you have already picked, you automatically lose.

I see you still have every game picked...

CarpetCrawler

Buffalo Bills vs New York Jets
09/11/2023 08:15 PM
23 picks made for this game
83% of picks have been for Buffalo Bills 

Alright, who is it ?????

• Haha 1

@Boyst

In the Survivor League, you only pick one team per week. And once you select a team, you can't pick them again the rest of the season. Go back in and select, No Pick for the rest of the games this week.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

@Boyst

In the Survivor League, you only pick one team per week. And once you select a team, you can't pick them again the rest of the season. Go back in and select, No Pick for the rest of the games this week.

I was wondering why I could do that. 

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Boyst said:

I was wondering why I could do that. 

The app isn't really set up for a Survivor League. I will fix it for next year. This year we just have to work within its limitations.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Foxx said:

So... @Boyst and @Crap Throwing Clavin all picked more than one team. Due to the fact that we are more than likely to not make it the entire season without rebooting this thing, what say you about offering one rebuy (two? (basically a pass to keep playing)) for the season. We might make it to week 8 this way. 

No need to respond if you don't want to, a simple like will lend acknowledgement. 

@Alaska Darin @Ann @B-Man @CarpetCrawler @Hitbyaparkedcar @Jabba The Hutt @KD in CA @LB3 @Paulus @Seasons1992 @Sig1Hunter @snafu @TakeYouToTasker 2.0 @Taro T

@SquirminThurman you have two selection in the Survivor pool, please remove one of them before one of those games are played.

I changed mine yesterday.  Did it not take?

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I changed mine yesterday.  Did it not take?

I just looked, no. When you alter any picks, you have to re-submit them by clicking the submit button at the bottom. Maybe you didn't hit that?

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Foxx said:

I just looked, no. When you alter any picks, you have to re-submit them by clicking the submit button at the bottom.

I just looked too.  I thought I did hit submit.  But I was in mid-meeting with a dolt, so what do I know.

For the record, I picked Philly over NE.  (Definitely didn't pick last night's game - I expected the Lions to be strong this year, so didn't consider anyone to be a lock last night.)  So last night has no bearing on my pick, at least.

So whatever you decide, I'm good with.  I can change it now, or bow out.

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

So... @Boyst and @Crap Throwing Clavin all picked more than one team. Due to the fact that we are more than likely to not make it the entire season without rebooting this thing, what say you about offering one (two?) rebuy (basically a pass to keep playing) for the season. We might make it to week 8 this way. 

No need to respond if you don't want to, a simple like will lend acknowledgement. 

@Alaska Darin @Ann @B-Man @CarpetCrawler @Hitbyaparkedcar @Jabba The Hutt @KD in CA @LB3 @Paulus @Seasons1992 @Sig1Hunter @snafu @TakeYouToTasker 2.0 @Taro T

@SquirminThurman you have two selection in the Survivor pool, please remove one of them before one of those games are played.

Whatever you like. If I make it past week one I consider it a win. 😛

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I just looked too.  I thought I did hit submit.  But I was in mid-meeting with a dolt, so what do I know.

For the record, I picked Philly over NE.  (Definitely didn't pick last night's game - I expected the Lions to be strong this year, so didn't consider anyone to be a lock last night.)  So last night has no bearing on my pick, at least.

So whatever you decide, I'm good with.  I can change it now, or bow out.

Change it. 😉

• Like 1