Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

UFOs and Sitcom Math

devnull

Crap Throwing Clavin

Aliens smart enough to cross light-years, but not smart enough to avoid drone cameras.

And these are the &#%$ers that built the pyramids?  

Crap Throwing Clavin

It just occurred to me...

In all the 9/11 conspiracy theories - the nanothermite, the Jewish demolition, the micronukes, the napalm-armed "bumblebee", planes, the "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" nonsense...

How the hell has no one ever blamed it on aliens? 

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

In all the 9/11 conspiracy theories - the nanothermite, the Jewish demolition, the micronukes, the napalm-armed "bumblebee", planes, the "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" nonsense...

2138xn.jpg

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
21 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oh, they’re out there. I’ve ran across a few in my time. The two that I remember:

* The towers were taken down by energy weapons from orbit operated by the secret nazi space program (who’s allied with 🦎)

* A genetic farming race of aliens did it to coat Manhattan with the debris/smoke which they laced with nanobots designed to alter the DNA of a segment of the population. 

… The last one was pitched to me once to adapt into a TV series. 😂😂

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

* A genetic farming race of aliens did it to coat Manhattan with the debris/smoke which they laced with nanobots designed to alter the DNA of a segment of the population. 

… The last one was pitched to me once to adapt into a TV series. 😂😂

:facepalm:

That sounds like a really bad modernization of V.  Y'know...worse than the one they actually did.

Although if you really wanted to do that right...the aliens faked 9/11 - because the towers are still there - and covered lower Manhattan with a cloud of mind-altering nanobots that make people think the towers fell.  

Conspiracy theorists are such amateurs.  

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

:facepalm:

That sounds like a really bad modernization of V.  Y'know...worse than the one they actually did.

Although if you really wanted to do that right...the aliens faked 9/11 - because the towers are still there - and covered lower Manhattan with a cloud of mind-altering nanobots that make people think the towers fell.  

Conspiracy theorists are such amateurs.  

Spot on. It was one of the shorter pitches I ever received. That's literally all they had - nothing else. I asked what changes were being made to the DNA and the response was something like, "that's what YOU get to figure out!"

... I thought he meant me, the writer, but no, he meant me the audience. He wanted to keep it vague... for 100 episodes. :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Spot on. It was one of the shorter pitches I ever received. That's literally all they had - nothing else. I asked what changes were being made to the DNA and the response was something like, "that's what YOU get to figure out!"

... I thought he meant me, the writer, but no, he meant me the audience. He wanted to keep it vague... for 100 episodes. :classic_laugh: 

The series arc is...there's no series arc!  Brilliant!  :classic_laugh:

That's like pitching Breaking Bad without ever revealing that Walter White is cooking meth.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's like pitching Breaking Bad without ever revealing that Walter White is cooking meth.

LmpwZw

• Haha 3

On 4/22/2023 at 3:27 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Whatever Heisenberg was creating in that lab with a meth head and marketing to meth dealers/cartels is for YOU to figure out!

Edited by Koko
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Jabba The Hutt
On 4/24/2023 at 2:32 PM, Koko said:

Whatever Heisenberg was creating in that lab with a meth head and marketing to meth dealers/cartels is for YOU to figure out!

PopChips duh!!!!

• Haha 2