Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

I was like the other 90 percent of kids who really found no joy or satisfaction in playing sports.  For me too much bickering and favoritism.  By the time I was in high school I was actually a fairly good athlete but unpolished at things like football.  I was asked to join the varsity team but turned the opportunity down.  I was asked to participate in track and field while in junior college.  At that point I was fairly high strung emotionally and did not want the rousing that comes with a bad day which nearly all athletes go through.  It was more satisfying foiling a bully during high school.

I enjoyed playing chess of which there was an after school club.  I'd usually get half way or a little better than halfway through a tournament before I got eliminated.  Chess was a good experience as it was the first time where I had to respect an opponent.  That if I wanted to go further then I needed to improve my game.  I tried acting before high school but soon realized I had stage fright.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Better than my grandmother who used to go to her son's baseball games and shout out, "hey Mike (she actually would use his last name so there was no doubt who she meant) you suck!" Another favorite was, "You play like a girl!"

She started this when he started little league.

My uncle was a track and field scholarship student at a major university, so a pretty good athlete.

Not to go soft in her old age, she would do the same to my brother whenever she came to visit.

Mee Maw?

• Haha 3

On 2/6/2022 at 11:25 PM, IDBillzFan said:

If we don't sweep this dude for the next 19 years, I'll take it personally. You IDENTIFY as multiracial? So you're NOT multiracial? 

What's Whitey's other race?

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

What in the hell is this shit? It's like watching a teenager Facetime a chick he's about to meet at The Bunny Ranch.

90 Day Fiancé audition  

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I was like the other 90 percent of kids who really found no joy or satisfaction in playing sports.  For me too much bickering and favoritism.  By the time I was in high school I was actually a fairly good athlete but unpolished at things like football.  I was asked to join the varsity team but turned the opportunity down.  I was asked to participate in track and field while in junior college.  At that point I was fairly high strung emotionally and did not want the rousing that comes with a bad day which nearly all athletes go through.  It was more satisfying foiling a bully during high school.

I enjoyed playing chess of which there was an after school club.  I'd usually get half way or a little better than halfway through a tournament before I got eliminated.  Chess was a good experience as it was the first time where I had to respect an opponent.  That if I wanted to go further then I needed to improve my game.  I tried acting before high school but soon realized I had stage fright.  

I was undefeated in tournament play.

And how often did my school's football team go undefeated?  Suck it, you jock bitches.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

But that doesn't make you multiracial 

It's a joke and a Seinfeld reference.  There was an episode where Elaine and her date were trying to figure out the other's origins.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It's a joke and a Seinfeld reference.  There was an episode where Elaine and her date were trying to figure out the other's origins.  

I don't remember that one.

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

At that age there were like A, B, and C leagues.  There were always ways to allow kids to play. 

My biggest issue growing up was football because the weight limits were too broad.  I was a little dude and some of those kids were literally twice my weight.  People used to say "when you have the ball, you run like a deer." 

Lady, I'm literally afraid for my life.

It's usually about now I'd say you know Tangent is a city in Oregon,  but oh this is too much fun.

When I  played weight league PAL football in NJ I was captain of the defense and played monster man at linebacker. Then frosh year in high school me another kid were nicknamed the mighty mites. So come cut down time coach says tells us who is cut and adds anybody under 100 lbs is cut.

Needless to say we never got to save the day but we both did well in the other athletic endeavors we were relegated to. And we probably got a few less injuries. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I guess having a difference making QB then winning Division titles and home playoff games would seem weird to a Fish fan.

And I don't care who you are, that was a creepy first look. You can't wait a few hours and capture a meet-n-greet at the facility?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And I don't care who you are, that was a creepy first look. You can't wait a few hours and capture a meet-n-greet at the facility?

Somewhere a girl who turned him down for the prom feels lucky that she is still alive……..if she actually is still alive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He belongs to a different generation, that thinks that sort of thing is proper social interaction.

• Doh! 1

23 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

He belongs to a different generation, that thinks that sort of thing is proper social interaction.

I can't wait to see what the next generation looks like, coming off a childhood hidden behind a cloth mask.

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I can't wait to see what the next generation looks like, coming off a childhood hidden behind a cloth mask.

Like this...

il_794xN.2097441329_oeqz.jpg

Also the first time I'm realizing that countries that banned hijabs are mandating face masks.