Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Remember the 70s?  20 in a row?  When the Bills win 15 more in a row and it’s 21 then maybe this guy can bitch.  Probably not because our coach does not run the league like theirs did it at time but maybe.

To this day, the phish are at the top of my list of teams I don't like, with the *Pats a close second.

• Like 5

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

To this day, the phish are at the top of my list of teams I don't like, with the *Pats a close second.

Well supposed fins fans were everywhere back in the day sporting their gear.  Then the year 2000 hits and it was like there were never any WNY fins fans.  Not a parka.  Not a hat.  By this time it became acceptable to root for any team despite not having an obvious connection for any given fan.  There were even Cardinals and Lions fans despite their dismal histories prior to the year 2000.  Just not that many blowholes sporting Patriots merchandise during the TB and BB years in WNY.  I'm still looking to see if Revelations or Nostradamus has any mention of this concerning the final days.  

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Joe said:

kind of questioning whether or not the Bills made a play for him

For Hill?  I doubt it.  I'm sure Beane knew at least the ballpark of the asking price.

2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

WHY?

Beane in the past said something on the order of "if you can tell me where to find a guy like Hill, I'd like to know."

4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

WHY?

Because he's our Joe, and he wouldn't be our Joe if he didn't seek out the grimy, ashen, depressing lining around events like this in the division.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Joe said:

Beane in the past said something on the order of "if you can tell me where to find a guy like Hill, I'd like to know."

I would think that Beane would be all in on a Tyrek Hill at $3 mil and reasonable draft picks

$72 mil guaranteed is a different animal

how much better wouid Hill make this offense, with the other components in place?

• Like 2

Im thrilled over this, even with Hill going to MIA. 

My friends (yes I have some, sort of) are telling me this doesnt mean much but I disagree. Hill's speed, especially coupled with Mahomes and Kelce was indefensible. And 50% of Mahomes' yards are YAC. The Chiefs will still be damned good but even with Schuster and a WR they will draft this is a MASSIVE change in their offense. MIA with Hill will be a "problem" the Bills will need to deal with. But Hill with Tua aint nowhere near Hill with Mahomes.

Edited by RkFast
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Im thrilled over this, even with Hill going to MIA. 

My friends (yes I have some, sort of) are telling me this doesnt mean much but I disagree. Hill's speed, especially coupled with Mahomes and Kelce was indefensible. And 50% of Mahomes' yards are YAC. The Chiefs will still be damned good but even with Schuster and a WR they will draft this is a MASSIVE change in their offense. MIA with Hill will be a "problem" the Bills will need to deal with. But Hill with Tua aint nowhere near Hill with Mahomes.

small receivers running short routes should be pummelled into oblivion

jam them at the line to disrupt the timing, then tackle them with authority

• Like 1