Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

10 hours ago, Joe said:

You'll excuse me if I don't join in the exultation in this thread.

Exultation:a feeling of triumphant elation or jubilation; rejoicing.

Dont worry.  We didnt expect that. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Exultation:a feeling of triumphant elation or jubilation; rejoicing.

Dont worry.  We didnt expect that. 

So many very clever people (tm) in this thread

• Haha 3

Just now, Joe said:

So many very clever people (tm) in this thread

Just busting ya bud. I agree with ya. I am a bit concerned about the picks KC has acquired. 

23 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Just busting ya bud. I agree with ya. I am a bit concerned about the picks KC has acquired. 

Unless they find Tyreek's clone, I don't think they are going to be as good as they were. Tyreek opened up that whole offense.

22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Unless they find Tyreek's clone, I don't think they are going to be as good as they were. Tyreek opened up that whole offense.

With 12 picks they can upgrade in many spots. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Lol.

The Dolphins do not pick within the top 101.

They currently have the following picks:

• Round 3: No. 102 (from 49ers)
  • Round 4: No. 121 or 125 (from Steelers)
  • Round 5: No. 158
  • Round 7: No. 224 (from Texans through Patriots and Ravens)
  • Round 7: No. 247 (from Titans)

They're clearly trying to build to win now.  Acquiring all the pieces they need to compete with the Bills and get into and through the playoffs.

Which is sincerely ridiculous with Tua at QB.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

They're clearly trying to build to win now.  Acquiring all the pieces they need to compete with the Bills and get into and through the playoffs.

Which is sincerely ridiculous with Tua at QB.

I find it highly amusing watching both the Dolphins and Patriots boards. It is quite comical. They defend their QB like no tomorrow (and it is actually quite creepy how the Pats board repeatedly posts pics of Macorkle and tag it, "that's my QB1'), all while calling the other teams QB a noodle arm. They have a blind homerism that is something to behold.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Foxx said:

I find it highly amusing watching both the Dolphins and Patriots boards. It is quite comical. They defend their QB like no tomorrow (and it is actually quite creepy how the Pats board repeatedly posts pics of Macorkle and tag it, "that's my QB1'), all while calling the other teams QB a noodle arm. They have a blind homerism that is something to behold.

It's a fan base completely made up of Bizarro @Joes.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Lol.

The Dolphins do not pick within the top 101.

They currently have the following picks:

• Round 3: No. 102 (from 49ers)
  • Round 4: No. 121 or 125 (from Steelers)
  • Round 5: No. 158
  • Round 7: No. 224 (from Texans through Patriots and Ravens)
  • Round 7: No. 247 (from Titans)

But they do have two firsts next year.

• Cheers 1

18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You're facing Hill at least twice next year if he's still with KC. He is much less of a threat with Tua than with Mahomes. It's no different than Adams leaving GB. Suddenly GB is  less potent, and the Raiders got better, but will Adams be better with Carr throwing to him? Not likely.

The Raiders are going to be good.

Carr isn’t their limiting factor. Josh McDaniels may be their limiting factor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

First, I believe -- jokingly or otherwise -- Ariens said the price for Brady would be five number ones. Miami sit on two next year, so it's not outside the realm of reality that they're stupid enough to give up future firsts for Brady.

Second, if and when Brady doesn't go to Miami, you can only imagine what thoughts are swimming around in the head of their starting QB, who keeps getting told that he is their future while he simultaneously listens to everyone in the organization actively trying to find his replacement...once again.

At this pace he and Baker will be running a flag football league in the next two years.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

At this pace he and Baker will be running a flag football league in the next two years.

That's an "At Home With Baker Mayfield" commercial that's just begging to be made.

• Haha 3

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I worked with a commercial director in town who's shot a few OBJ ads, the stories about OBJ's inability to be punctual was legendary. 

I would love to see how that plays out with Belichick coaching... :classic_laugh: 

• Cheers 2