Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

20 hours ago, Core Four said:

A decision that will haunt them for years to come.  Welcome to the desert, Dolfans, expect a long drought.

Desert for them = dessert for us.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

On 1/13/2022 at 9:57 AM, B-Man said:

I didn’t read the “3 Harbaugh reasons” article but if one of them wasn’t:

….So Bills fans can enjoy two or three years of watching that miserable prick suffer and then get fired…..

Then there are four reasons.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 3

Tua Tagovailoa gets slapped with brutal take from mystery Dolphins teammate

by: Johnny Recks Clutchpoints21m

The jury is still out on Tua Tagovailoa, and the Miami Dolphins will find out whether the decision to stick with the quarterback for the 2023 NFL season will pay off. But at least one Dolphins player does not feel having Tagovailoa continue as the team’s starter is doing him any favors.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The jury is still out on Tua Tagovailoa, and the Miami Dolphins will find out whether the decision to stick with the quarterback for the 2023 NFL season will pay off. But at least one Dolphins player does not feel having Tagovailoa continue as the team’s starter is doing him any favors.

Just to think, the Dolphins fired Brian Flores for Grier and Tua.  The anonymous defender is right, he is wasting his career in Miami.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

From the article: 

the Miami ownership wants the next Miami head coach to honestly trust Tagovailoa

Yeah, that's going to work out well. 

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Fish just missed next year's playoffs w/ a 9-8 record & have decided to stay w/ Tua for the 2023 season?  :classic_huh:

Hope 2 of those losses were to the Bills again.  They probably were.  😉

But, is it any surprise a Fish has the character to slam his teammate anonymously?  Heck of a team the GM saddled Flores with.  But it was Flores' fault they couldn't get over the hump. :classic_laugh:

• Applause 2

What's absolutely incredible is how "video-gamey" Josh has looked with better OLine play.  The playoff games were &#%$ing ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What's absolutely incredible is how "video-gamey" Josh has looked with better OLine play.  The playoff games were &#%$ing ridiculous.

Josh has changed the way I react to other QB play. And, it is unfair.  The man is an absolute freak, and I love it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

21 minutes ago, Ann said:

Josh has changed the way I react to other QB play. And, it is unfair.  The man is an absolute freak, and I love it!

And, he's all ours for at least the next 7 years!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

While I’m 90% sure the point of this tweet was at least partially to troll Bills fans/Allen, remember that during the height of the Brady/Manning rivalry years Roethlisberger and the Steelers came out of the AFC to win two Superbowls. I’d be ok with the same outcome for Allen and the Bills even if Mahomes and Burrow is the matchup that gets the most hype, even though I think Allen and Mahomes will actually be that matchup.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

While I’m 90% sure the point of this tweet was at least partially to troll Bills fans/Allen, remember that during the height of the Brady/Manning rivalry years Roethlisberger and the Steelers came out of the AFC to win two Superbowls. I’d be ok with the same outcome for Allen and the Bills even if Mahomes and Burrow is the matchup that gets the most hype, even though I think Allen and Mahomes will actually be that matchup.

I'm not worried about some moron who has denial issues concerning his chosen team.  Only Dolphin fans think they can talk something into becoming reality just like 30 years ago when they gave annual guarantees of Shula plus Marino winning a SB.  

3 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

I don't particularly care which match up gets the most hype, but I watched enough Burrows play this year to know he is no Mahomes or Allen in terms of quarterback play. He throws some tight balls, and is really good at hitting players in stride.

But I don't see him as someone who *consistently* makes something out of nothing like Allen and Mahomes. I'm sure that time will come, but until then, I'll enjoy the fact that of all the AFC divisions, the Bills look to have it easier in the years to come, while KC and Cincy have teams in their divisions who can screw them up.

We'll see what comes of Mayfield and Lamar in the North, and I suspect Raiders and Chargers to make the West a bloodbath next year. But Fish, Jets and Cheetahs have a ways to go to screw up the East.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't particularly care which match up gets the most hype, but I watched enough Burrows play this year to know he is no Mahomes or Allen in terms of quarterback play. He throws some tight balls, and is really good at hitting players in stride.

But I don't see him as someone who *consistently* makes something out of nothing like Allen and Mahomes. I'm sure that time will come, but until then, I'll enjoy the fact that of all the AFC divisions, the Bills look to have it easier in the years to come, while KC and Cincy have teams in their divisions who can screw them up.

We'll see what comes of Mayfield and Lamar in the North, and I suspect Raiders and Chargers to make the West a bloodbath next year. But Fish, Jets and Cheetahs have a ways to go to screw up the East.

I will not be at all surprised to see JB have a short career that falls far short of the current trajectory.  That dude takes some serious shots and I would bet good money that it starts have a significant effect both physically and mentally.

It's going to be really interesting to see how much the Rams get to him in a couple of weeks.

• Like 2