Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Tua. Tua. That’s the sound you make when you’re spitting out an unsavory and useless bit of cartilage or other detritus that somehow came into your oral orifice. 

Reminds me of the old Jackie Gleason segments with Crazy Guggenheim. He always told a story about “Fletchy Too’ie”. (translation: a honker to be spit out). 

• FANtastic 1

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

Does Flores last the season?

No.

I don't think so, there was so much expectation after the playoff year.

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

We’ll they missed them last year and are going to repeat that this year too. 
I hope they have two decades of total Jests-like mediocrity. The same for the Pats. 

Speaking of whom, I heard some Boston pregame reporters wondering out loud if BB could be on his way out because he hasn’t done anything without Marcia. Delicious speculation. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

We’ll they missed them last year and are going to repeat that this year too. 
I hope they have two decades of total Jests-like mediocrity. The same for the Pats. 

Speaking of whom, I heard some Boston pregame reporters wondering out loud if BB could be on his way out because he hasn’t done anything without Marcia. Delicious speculation. 

I could see him retiring given his age.  The question is does Kraft place any stipulations on an early retirement such as not jumping immediately to another team?

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

The Dolphins no show against the Bills at the end of last year was a prediction of what was to come this year. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Miami Dolphins: 8 Dolphins that could be traded before the trade deadline

by: Jeremy Klump Fansided: Phin Phanatic16m

As the November 2nd trade deadline approaches, too many people are focused on the Miami Dolphins' potential trade for Deshaun Watson. 

Is Tagovailoa not on the list because the the Dolphins won't trade him, or because no one else would trade for him?

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Is Tagovailoa not on the list because the the Dolphins won't trade him, or because no one else would trade for him?

il_fullxfull.764021450_owpz.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Tagovailoa.  Dolegala.  I'm sensing the beginnings of a theme.  They going to trade for Marcus Mariota next, or maybe convince Jon Kitna or Gino Toretta to come out of retirement?

And Inigo Montoya?

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

And Inigo Montoya?

No.  With his grip, arm strength, and agility, he'd have a chance at QB.  No way the Dolphins would sign him.

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

No.  With his grip, arm strength, and agility, he'd have a chance at QB.  No way the Dolphins would sign him.

And his tenacity was unmatched. Quite the Spaniard!