Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

21 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm not certain Jacoby doesn't give them a better chance in that game.

That's like racing a slug against a snail.

16 hours ago, Taro T said:

Unfortunately.

I don't know that they can win a game against any average or above opponent with either guy unless that defense gives them at least 2 or 3 short fields to work with.

I love their HC as a DC - I think he's great but that offense is a wreck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't know that they can win a game against any average or above opponent with either guy unless that defense gives them at least 2 or 3 short fields to work with.

I love their HC as a DC - I think he's great but that offense is a wreck.

After the IR news broke I peeked in on Finheaven and there was lots of woe is me going on about how they were going to be 1-4 by the time Tua got back. Even if you think Tua is the better QB (I don’t), looking at their schedule I think they would’ve dropped the next three regardless. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dude...why are you eating your shirt?  There's no way you're hungry.

Pillow biter.

🥸

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dude...why are you eating your shirt?  There's no way you're hungry.

He honestly sounds like he has some kind of mental deficiency...a hint of Downs, or some such.

He last line "The misery never effin' ends!" reminds of me Jason Robards in "Parenthood," telling Steve Martin how you never stop worrying about your children. "It's like your Aunt Edna's ass; it goes on forever and it's just as frightening."

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He honestly sounds like he has some kind of mental deficiency...a hint of Downs, or some such.

He last line "The misery never effin' ends!" reminds of me Jason Robards in "Parenthood," telling Steve Martin how you never stop worrying about your children. "It's like your Aunt Edna's ass; it goes on forever and it's just as frightening."

I was sitting there just going...didn't you used to be (insert whatever poster's name) over at ATOP?  And how long does it take YOU to make Retatta?

• Haha 2

This significantly troubled individual has the life expectancy of a lab rat.

He clearly needs interests away from sports to preserve his life.