Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

45 minutes ago, Shady said:

McDaniels thought he was cute and funny calling a TO before GB got the snap off 

then this

I'll readily admit I didn't like McD at the onset. It started with all the immediate fawning for no reason and gained steam when the NFL needed us to know he is bi-racial so the Flores story would not be inflated with another white-boy hiring.

But his smugness seals the deal. His goofy pajama boy smirks as if he knows something the rest of us don't know is annoying.

Until days like yesterday. Then it's the Pecorino Romano shaved over the top of my veal parm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rochesterny said:

Wonder what jets thinking. They passed on waddle for Zach benchme Wilson :hysterical:

I don't blame the Jets for taking Wilson, I blame them for not doing what it takes to make him successful.  There are 3 factors involved:

1.  Injuries to key pieces like Becton, Breese Hall, and AVT

2.  An offense that doesn't make a ton of sense from either "playing to his strengths" or "minimizing the number of hits he's going to take."  He's actually pretty good outside the pocket and with all the OLine injuries, you'd think they'd do more of it.   Additionally, they should be running the ball a lot more than they do because even when it's not super successful it's limiting possessions and playing to the strength of the team.

3.  Putting him on the field too soon and shaking his confidence significantly.  This probably should be number 1 but this is the fastest way to ruin guys not named Josh Allen.  The fact they had no veteran QB in the room his rookie season was blindingly stupid.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

So far my favorite FinHeaven comment defending Tua.

Any player can have a bad day. This was the second coldest day in dolphins history, lighten up a bit

Generally speaking, the amount of time I spend here is too much, so going to FinHeaven is truly a waste of my time. I have convinced myself, however, that it's kind of cathartic in that it wasn't long ago, I was sounding like a Fish fan defending J.P. Losman.

• Haha 4

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

So far my favorite FinHeaven comment defending Tua.

Generally speaking, the amount of time I spend here is too much, so going to FinHeaven is truly a waste of my time. I have convinced myself, however, that it's kind of cathartic in that it wasn't long ago, I was sounding like a Fish fan defending J.P. Losman.

That kid had stupid arm strength.  He could have been successful in the NFL but the way the BILLS handled him was a pretty good microcosm of why the organization had a 17 year playoff drought.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't blame the Jets for taking Wilson, I blame them for not doing what it takes to make him successful.  There are 3 factors involved:

2.  An offense that doesn't make a ton of sense from either "playing to his strengths" or "minimizing the number of hits he's going to take."  He's actually pretty good outside the pocket and with all the OLine injuries, you'd think they'd do more of it.   Additionally, they should be running the ball a lot more than they do because even when it's not super successful it's limiting possessions and playing to the strength of the team.

3.  Putting him on the field too soon and shaking his confidence significantly.  This probably should be number 1 but this is the fastest way to ruin guys not named Josh Allen.  The fact they had no veteran QB in the room his rookie season was blindingly stupid.

Great points. Read reports and rumors. Again just reports and rumors don’t know how true the jets are planning to move on Zach Wilson. Seems to me his best chance is start fresh somewhere else. But, Zach maturity level and leadership needs to be vastly though. IMO

Just now, Rochesterny said:

Great points. Read reports and rumors. Again just reports and rumors don’t know how true the jets are planning to move on Zach Wilson. Seems to me his best chance is start fresh somewhere else. But, Zach maturity level and leadership needs to be vastly though. IMO

I wasn't going to say it earlier but he reminds me of Losman and I suspect his career will end up being similar.

• Wow 2

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

After pulling Wilson last week for looking like Stevie Wonder, I gave Saleh credit for stating after the game that he's not giving up on Wilson because in all his years in the NFL, sometimes players just have bad years in bad situations and that could very well be what he's seeing with Wilson.

That said, there is speculation among my brother and his Jets buddies that Saleh uses his SFO connection to get Jimmy G. Not sure if that's a good idea or not, but it'd be a shame to waste this defense waiting for Wilson to get better.

• Like 5

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

After pulling Wilson last week for looking like Stevie Wonder, I gave Saleh credit for stating after the game that he's not giving up on Wilson because in all his years in the NFL, sometimes players just have bad years in bad situations and that could very well be what he's seeing with Wilson.

That said, there is speculation among my brother and his Jets buddies that Saleh uses his SFO connection to get Jimmy G. Not sure if that's a good idea or not, but it'd be a shame to waste this defense waiting for Wilson to get better.

If Jimmy G could stay healthy he's a 10 win guy with that roster.  That's a big if but it's better than where they are today.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I wasn't going to say it earlier but he reminds me of Losman and I suspect his career will end up being similar.

Never looked like that. But, now you mention it. Got me thinking.

• Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Getting out of that situation and the intense media spotlight of NY, will be the best thing for him.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

If Jimmy G could stay healthy he's a 10 win guy with that roster.  That's a big if but it's better than where they are today.

Jimmy G is exponentially better than Zach Wilson at this point, but Jimmy G cannot remain healthy. How much does a team want to pay a guy for half a season? And once he is out, then what?

• I don't know 1
  • Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, Ann said:

Jimmy G is exponentially better than Zach Wilson at this point, but Jimmy G cannot remain healthy. How much does a team want to pay a guy for half a season? And once he is out, then what?

Not sure what any of that has to do w/ the Fishies, but to answer your 2nd question: Mike White, duh. 😉

• Haha 2

Just now, Taro T said:

Not sure what any of that has to do w/ the Fishies, but to answer your 2nd question: Mike White, duh. 😉

I was continuing a conversation in the wrong thread. Please don't :ban: me.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

I was continuing a conversation in the wrong thread. Please don't :ban: me.

To be fair, the Fish aren't exactly worth talking about at this moment.