Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So Mr. "No, no, player safety is priority #1; snowballs are dangerous" let Tua play another entire 1/2 of football w/ a concussion?

IF that's the case he should be fined a half season's salary.  (Realize he can't be, doesn't mean he shouldn't be.)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So Mr. "No, no, player safety is priority #1; snowballs are dangerous" let Tua play another entire 1/2 of football w/ a concussion?

IF that's the case he should be fined a half season's salary.  (Realize he can't be, doesn't mean he shouldn't be.)

Word coming out is that he didn't exhibit symptoms during the game, but with a doctor afterwards.

Take my distaste for Fish out of the equation. If he had three concussions in just this year, perhaps he needs to consider being a mentor or something.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

What kind of sideline doctors do they have that some rando on Twitter picked it up, but no one in the organization? Or the spotters? And, is it possible the first one he suffered in Buffalo (aka the ankle injury) never cleared up? 

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Word coming out is that he didn't exhibit symptoms during the game, but with a doctor afterwards.

Take my distaste for Fish out of the equation. If he had three concussions in just this year, perhaps he needs to consider being a mentor or something.

I feel bad for him. He seems like a good kid that has been cursed since college. Head injuries are never good. Praying for him and his family.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I feel bad for him. He seems like a good kid that has been cursed since college. Head injuries are never good. Praying for him and his family.

Agreed. It's a bad situation, and as much as I want the Fish to be tied to him for the next decade, he needs to hang it up.

Let Skylar Thompson cook!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's just another knee injury so he should just sign a long term deal with Miami with a &#%$ ton of guaranteed money.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
36 minutes ago, Taro T said:

God knows I don't like Pajama Coach, but this is less his failure than a failure of the entire system.  The league purposely takes concussion monitoring out of the teams' hands and makes it the role of independent doctors and spotters to monitor the players.  They have to take the heat for this.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

47 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Tua needs to spend the offseason with a Judo instructor learning how to fall. The first thing they teach you is to tuck your chin in when you fall backwards so the back of your head doesn't bounce off the ground which is exactly how he's been getting them.

back+break+fall.jpg

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

NFL Memes is a pretty funny Twitter follow.

If he is indeed broke, there is a certain QB whose current contract expires at the end of this season. One who has previous ties to the Lolphins...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's just another knee injury so he should just sign a long term deal with Miami with a &#%$ ton of guaranteed money.

I kind of forgot, but someone on Finheaven mentioned they don't have many choices to replace Tua because they're "out of ammo."

Lost a pick for the collusion thing. Traded the other for Chubb. 2nd and 3rd is what they have next year.

49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I barely watched the game, but his before and after stats look like “symptoms” to me in retrospect. WOW!

His three interceptions were fugly. Not the tipped pass or WR ooops you see sometimes. It was more like pin the tail on the donkey after a few extra spins. And tequila. Add tequila. 

I was almost ready to respect the Dolphins until those 3 picks. If he was that out of it the coaches should have intervened. That game was winnable

• Like 1