Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

25 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Tua needs to spend the offseason with a Judo instructor learning how to fall. The first thing they teach you is to tuck your chin in when you fall backwards so the back of your head doesn't bounce off the ground which is exactly how he's been getting them.

back+break+fall.jpg

Tua falls liked EJ Manuel would slide. For some reason he looked like a baby giraffe who never played tee ball. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

We were at the soon to be in-laws for that game.

My side of the family all hated the Fish.  Her family hated the Pokes.  We watched the game downstairs, her family upstairs.

When the field goal was blocked there was a huge roar downstairs.  When Lett proved once again that he was the dumbest player in pro sports, there was a huge roar from upstairs.

• Haha 7

41 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

&#%$ing Dolphins fans.  :facepalm:

Apparently he missed where Tua thanked Bills Fans for contributions made to his charity. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

50 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

&#%$ing Dolphins fans.  :facepalm:

“Shitting on him” because you don’t think he’s a good NFL qb and caring about his health are hardly mutually exclusive. For instance, I care about my health, but I’d be absolute dog ass as an NFL qb. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 2

22 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

“Shitting on him” because you don’t think he’s a good NFL qb and caring about his health are hardly mutually exclusive. For instance, I care about my health, but I’d be absolute dog ass as an NFL qb. 

Umm, maybe, but…..what would it take to get you out there so we can see for sure?  I’d go PPV for that! Might last as long as a Tyson fight! 

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

3 in 13 games.  This is him in ten years...

FcCMd-sXoAArhHB.jpg

So you're saying bad things can happen when you get your bell rung. Ding Ding.

• Applause 2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Tua falls liked EJ Manuel would slide. For some reason he looked like a baby giraffe who never played tee ball. 

Welcome to "I played at Alabama and never saw much pressure".

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He saw enough to break his hip.

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

He saw enough to break his hip.

Was that when the much bigger, stronger player tracked him down from behind?  He is less athletic than he thinks. 

I don’t like to guess or take this lightly, but he does not seem jinxed. He seems brittle. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Or the Mac Jones version; “I played At Alabama and expect at least two receivers to be wide open on every play.  And I’ll get really mad if they aren’t.”

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

This sounds a lot like what Dahmer said to the cops before they let him bring that Asian kid back to his apartment 

Meanwhile the press:

Man Drooling GIF - Man Drooling Mouth - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

This sounds a lot like what Dahmer said to the cops before they let him bring that Asian kid back to his apartment 

Hey Pajama Boy, people call you a player's coach and nothing I've seen on the field would contradict you acting like "buds" with them. Coaches have to first be leaders and one of their responsibilities is to care about the player's health and welfare. Talking about how much you care doesn't cut it, you actually need to show how much you care by your actions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tua in 2nd concussion protocol. It time to sit down and evaluate things for long term or things may not work out so well in later stages. Hope medical staff and right advisors are giving him sound advice. There is no shame walking away to protect health or head trauma. So sad keep coming back. There has to be a point where the line in sand is drawn.

• Like 3

Tua is just too small and not athletic enough. If you’re that small you need to have some physical trait that compensates to a degree. He doesn’t. He’s not like Kyler Murray who is probably the most athletic and fastest person in the field. Tua is extremely accurate, but that’s not helping him compensate for his size. 

• Like 2