Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the officiating in the NFL?

mead107

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Unlike ATOP, pretty much everyone on this board shows mutual respect to opposing team fans until the fan turns into a douchenozzle, at which point it quickly becomes death by bunga bunga.

There's really good football talk here. Don't be a stranger.

Thought it has to be said...

@Arodgers12, you're an idiot.

Someone will explain the context of that to you.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Foxx said:

It's his way of welcoming you.

Sort of a badge of honor.  Everyone gets called an idiot by me eventually.  

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Sort of a badge of honor.  Everyone gets called an idiot by me eventually.  

Some people get it every day.

• Haha 2

The Guy In Pants

If anyone was wondering whether or not an official can change the outcome of a game, who labeled people conspiracy theorists who understand just how plausible it is and how often it happens; I hope they can see it now.

1 (one - uno - eins - et - en - un - um - unus - odin - jeden - eîs - yksi - bat - ekab - moja - wahed) offensive holding call conveniently placed at the most pivotal point in the Bills game. 

The pass interference would have been called mostly every other time even though I agree it wasn't egregious as many are. However; the tugging of the back of the Jersey, not turning around and the arm across the chest could have warranted a call. 

Officials can absolutely &#%$ it up and &#%$ it up hard. Every penalty should be reviewed. Every single one. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

If anyone was wondering whether or not an official can change the outcome of a game, who labeled people conspiracy theorists who understand just how plausible it is and how often it happens; I hope they can see it now.

1 (one - uno - eins - et - en - un - um - unus - odin - jeden - eîs - yksi - bat - ekab - moja - wahed) offensive holding call conveniently placed at the most pivotal point in the Bills game. 

The pass interference would have been called mostly every other time even though I agree it wasn't egregious as many are. However; the tugging of the back of the Jersey, not turning around and the arm across the chest could have warranted a call. 

Officials can absolutely &#%$ it up and &#%$ it up hard. Every penalty should be reviewed. Every single one. 

Now go watch the PI called on the Titans (against Kelsy) that gave the Chiefs a first and goal.

I love football but the NFL and the officiating both suck out loud.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

The Guy In Pants
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Now go watch the PI called on the Titans (against Kelsy) that gave the Chiefs a first and goal.

I love football but the NFL and the officiating both suck out loud.

Saw that. Pathetic.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 11/15/2022 at 6:48 AM, Nanker said:

We’ll, they called a fumble on us Arlie that wasn’t a fumble. 

That was my point. Perhaps it didn't register through type. I suppose you could say that the bad calls on the field did or didn't change the outcome of the game. That said:

May be an image of text that says 'Marked Safe From Forfeiture of my Bills fan card, as I am not giving up hope for a 6-3 team mid-season. GO BILLS! Today'

• Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...