Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

CarpetCrawler

The Paragon of Comedy

Meka leka hi meka Jambi ho

Edited by CarpetCrawler

RochesterRob

Billy Fucillo, 64.  Carnival barker type car dealer with locations across the region here and in Florida although they were being sold off the past few months.  Must be he knew he had a life threatening condition.  

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Sad 1

On 6/17/2021 at 8:44 PM, CarpetCrawler said:

Great characters on that show, Herb was a classic.

RIP Frank Bonner

And Bonner played him so well.

They could easily have made him a villain like Frank Burns, but Bonner made Herb into a likeable guy.  Nobody liked Major Burns, but Herb Tarlek was "an alright guy."

• Cheers 1

On 6/18/2021 at 8:48 PM, Taro T said:

And Bonner played him so well.

They could easily have made him a villain like Frank Burns, but Bonner made Herb into a likeable guy.  Nobody liked Major Burns, but Herb Tarlek was "an alright guy."

Herb Tarlek is a hard worker, loyal husband and all around fine person.

Edited by snafu
  • FANtastic 1

Richard Donner Dies: ‘Superman’, ‘Lethal Weapon’
And ‘The Goonies’ Director Was 91

Deadline, by Patrick Hipes

Original Article

Richard Donner, the prolific Hollywood director and producer whose helming credits include some of the most iconic movies of the 1970s and ’80s including the Christopher Reeve-starring Superman, The Goonies and the Mel Gibson-Danny Glover buddy cop series Lethal Weapon, has died. He was 91. Donner passed away Monday, according to his wife, the producer Lauren Schuler Donner, and his business manager. No cause of death has been revealed. The Bronx-born Donner, a genial man with a booming voice, started his career directing for television. His TV credits include a laundry list of staple shows from the ’60s including Route 66, The Rifleman, The Twilight Zone, The Man From U.N.C.L.E.,

Saturday I lost the most famous person in my life. She was my Wife, My Life, My Love, and My Best Friend. 

Gonna take a little time to settle the turmoil in my heart and then I'll be back to posting.

• Love 7

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Saturday I lost the most famous person in my life. She was my Wife, My Life, My Love, and My Best Friend. 

Gonna take a little time to settle the turmoil in my heart and then I'll be back to posting.

My sincere condolences from one Charles to another.
May she rest in peace.

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Very saddened for your loss.  Truly hope that her having gone through hospice and being able to leave on her own terms (to an extent) helped you and her be as prepared as you could be for that heartbreaking loss.

Will keep you in my prayers.

May she RIP.

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

I’m so sorry.  May she Rest In Peace.

• Love 2