Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin

So far...

Read an article about the John Madden documentary.  He dies two days later.

Read several articles about Betty White.  She dies that night.

Watch an NFL documentary on Dan Reeves.  Dead the next day.

So...okay, universe, if you're going to be that way, I'm going to read Hillary Clinton's "What Happened" today.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 3

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

So far...

So...okay, universe, if you're going to be that way, I'm going to read Hillary Clinton's "What Happened" today.

Considering it's Hillary Clinton, you're probably going to be the one to suffer a double tap aneurysm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

So far...

So...how's Hillary today?  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You do realize that you're now marked for a double-tap suicide during a robbery where nothing was taken, before a crate with 40 pounds of misplaced explosives accidentally drop on you from a rickety crane, right?

• Cheers 2

7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Planning her 2024 coronation. Oh and discovering Trump colluded with China to win, hiring investigators to look into reports that unicorns peed on his rainbow in Hong Kong. That and not writing a concession speech. 

Keukasmallie

RID [Rest in Distress] Harry Reid.  As soon as his final resting place is determined I'll travel there so I can piss on his grave.  What an awful legislator he was; he had no more interest in the welfare of the nation in general than (gulp) Chuck Schumer.

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

RID [Rest in Distress] Harry Reid.  As soon as his final resting place is determined I'll travel there so I can piss on his grave.  What an awful legislator he was; he had no more interest in the welfare of the nation in general than (gulp) Chuck Schumer.

Can we filibuster his memorial?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Can we filibuster his memorial?

And when it works, and people complain, our answer is obvious.

"Hey, he wasn't buried was he"?

• Cheers 1

Keukasmallie

Chuck (Wait a minute, is that a camera?) Schumer is a world class hypocrite.  I'm posting this on a Tuesday, Chuck would call it Friday if it served his personal agenda.  He is a heavy cross for NY to have to bear; may it come to pass that he is voted out of office by a very large turnout of right-thinking New Yorkers!

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler

I fell in love with this song just from hearing on the car radio when I was a little kid. Years later when I saw I saw the movie, which Sidney Poitier is so excellent in, l loved the song even more and still do. No matter what I'm doing, when this song comes on the world stops and the volume goes way up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I fell in love with this song just from hearing on the car radio when I was a little kid. Years later when I saw I saw the movie, which Sidney Poitier is so excellent in, l loved the song even more and still do. No matter what I'm doing, when this song comes on the world stops and the volume goes way up.

He was a great actor. That said, I never liked this song and now even more. 

CarpetCrawler

Bob Saget, age 65, in a Jacksonville hotel after a show. No signs of foul play or drugs. Found unresponsive in bed by Police.

• Sad 1
  • Wow 2

37 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Bob Saget, age 65, in a Jacksonville hotel after a show. No signs of foul play or drugs. Found unresponsive in bed by Police.

Nooooo......love Bob Saget. That's sad. RIP.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

23 minutes ago  Actor and TV producer Dwayne Hickman has died aged 87. The network TV executive – who was best known for playing the lead role in The Many ...

MV5BNDhlZjgwNzUtNTU4ZC00MmZkLTg2OGEtNGMz

Not Dobie, too!?!?!

Guess Maynard finally can hang out with his old buddy again.

Had never seen the show until it was on Nick at Night way back when.  For what it was, it was actually entertaining & had a ridiculous amount of really talented actors back before they hit it big.

RIP Mr. Hickman.

• Like 3