Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

Can't figure out the best place to put this.

I got notice from GoFundMe today that they refunded my donation to Cindy Fox's (#89) medical bills. I've never had that happen before. The GoFundMe shows her at 0 dollars. Any donate and get this notice? Anyone know why?

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I got notice from GoFundMe today that they refunded my donation to Cindy Fox's (#89) medical bills. I've never had that happen before. The GoFundMe shows her at 0 dollars. Any donate and get this notice? Anyone know why?

Did she ever question The Science, criticize Pope Fauci, or point out that the Emperor has no clue?

32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Maybe contact GoFundMe and inquire as to the reason? Just a thought.

Crap Throwing Clavin
55 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The GoFundMe page is still up, you can email Cindy's sister from there and ask.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-with-cindys-uncovered-medical-expenses?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Just saw Close Encounters again a few weeks ago; it's one of my all-time favorite movies, and those effects - as well as Blade Runner and 2001 - aged surprisingly well.  Never realized they were all done by the same guy.  Man was a genius in his craft, clearly.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2022 at 9:05 AM, B-Man said:

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/10/autopsy-reveals-bob-saget-had-multiple-skull-fractures/

Fractures all around the head from a simple fall? One account said his fractures were like that of an unrestrained person in a real bad car accident. Fractures like this don't seem consistent with someone that said "ouch, i think I will go to bed now". We will never know.

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

P.J. O'Rourke, influential satirist and commentator, dies at 74

2 hours ago  O'Rourke, a journalist and author who became known for his work at National Lampoon in the '70s, died of complications from lung cancer.

Day-um.

He was an absolute comic genius.  His take on a Manners Guide was hilarious.

RIP Mr. O'Rourke.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler

Think what evil creeps liberals would be if their plans to enfeeble the individual, exhaust the economy, impede the rule of law, and cripple national defense were guided by a coherent ideology instead of smug ignorance.

P. J. O'Rourke

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another one.

RIP: Conrad Janis, Who Played Mindy’s Dad on Mork & Mindy, Dies at 94.

“A son of the noted New York art collectors and gallerists Sidney and Harriet Janis, Janis, who along with his brother took over the family business, the Sidney Janis Gallery, later in life, was also a successful and lifelong jazz trombonist who even at the height of his Mork & Mindy success performed regularly with his group, the Beverly Hills Unlisted Jazz Band…

On the film side, Janis appeared in Airport 1975 (1974), The Happy Hooker (1975), Oh God! Book II (1980), Billy Crystal’s Mr. Saturday Night (1992) and Ben Stiller’s cult favorite  The Cable Guy (1996) starring Jim Carrey and Matthew Broderick.” And alongside Gary Busey in 1978’s The Buddy Holly Story, where he played a fictional version of Holly’s record producer.

CarpetCrawler
On 3/9/2022 at 1:50 PM, B-Man said:

Another one.

RIP: Conrad Janis, Who Played Mindy’s Dad on Mork & Mindy, Dies at 94.

“A son of the noted New York art collectors and gallerists Sidney and Harriet Janis, Janis, who along with his brother took over the family business, the Sidney Janis Gallery, later in life, was also a successful and lifelong jazz trombonist who even at the height of his Mork & Mindy success performed regularly with his group, the Beverly Hills Unlisted Jazz Band…

On the film side, Janis appeared in Airport 1975 (1974), The Happy Hooker (1975), Oh God! Book II (1980), Billy Crystal’s Mr. Saturday Night (1992) and Ben Stiller’s cult favorite  The Cable Guy (1996) starring Jim Carrey and Matthew Broderick.” And alongside Gary Busey in 1978’s The Buddy Holly Story, where he played a fictional version of Holly’s record producer.

RIP.

At first I was thinking he was the Yugoslavian swamp frog guy from The Odd Couple, but That's someone else.

On 3/13/2022 at 6:18 PM, B-Man said:

360?cb=20160304235415

William Hurt, Academy Award Winner and MCU Star, Dead at 71: Report

William Hurt reportedly died Sunday of natural causes, surrounded by family, according to a social media statement from his son Will Hurt

Prostate cancer that spread to his bones as it often does if not caught.