Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

James Caan

Most people are disturbed by, if anything, the raw violence of the scene.

I've always been far more disturbed by the use of '70's outfits for a movie set in the late '40s.

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

1 hour ago  Larry Storch, the comedic character actor who also did voiceover work and impressions and was best known for his role as Corporal Randolph Agarn...

f_troop.cpl_randolph_agarn.jpg

If I ever live to be 99 - unlikely - please list my cause of death as "He's 99, what did you expect?"

30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

If I ever live to be 99 - unlikely - please list my cause of death as "He's 99, what did you expect?"

Only the good die young Tom, so...........................

You have a chance for 99.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Sad news

All class.

Editor's Note: Reading through the comments, it's funny to me that people who spend all day yelling that Republicans are Qanon conspiracy theorists are speculating that Trump had her killed because her NDA was about to expire as he is expected to testify before the J6 committee. :classic_laugh:

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Angry 1

Nouseforaname
10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

All class.

Editor's Note: Reading through the comments, it's funny to me that people who spend all day yelling that Republicans are Qanon conspiracy theorists are speculating that Trump had her killed because her NDA was about to expire as he is expected to testify before the J6 committee. :classic_laugh:

Monstrous ivanka? What’s wrong with these people?

• I don't know 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

You think people who cheer for aborting babies at 9 months give a shit about Donald Trump's ex wife?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

It's all about pitting the masses against one another. The only way they can conquer.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

All class.

"Epsteined" is actually trending in relation to Ivana's death.  And people are suggesting that this is not the first time he's done this...he had some of his executives killed in a helicopter crash in the '90s.

I'm waiting for Hillary to chime in on this.  "Trump had Ivana killed" is just the sort of bullshit that harpy would push.  I'm surprised she didn't start it.

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey
  • Like 1