Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

Indiana Congresswoman Walorski, her aide and driver killed in a head on collision.

Liberals, naturally, are ecstatic.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Indiana Congresswoman Walorski, her aide and driver killed in a head on collision.

Liberals, naturally, are ecstatic.

I'm not sure which is my favorite progressive response so far: either "She deserved it because of Roe v Wade," or "She deserved it because she tried to overthrow the government."

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm not sure which is my favorite progressive response so far: either "She deserved it because of Roe v Wade," or "She deserved it because she tried to overthrow the government."

These people are the epitome of evil.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

These people are the epitome of evil.

They're the epitome of zealots: people who think they know exactly what God would intend, if only He had all the facts of the matter.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They're the epitome of zealots: people who think they know exactly what God would intend, if only He had all the facts of the matter.

Evil Zealots.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This one hurts me a bit.

Fought breast cancer for 33 years.

That's a hell of a fight.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Fought breast cancer for 33 years.

That's a hell of a fight.

The totality of my athleticism is best described as Barack Obama throwing a baseball.

Consequently I learned I was a natural on stage and gravitated to theater at the same time that Vinny Barbarino became Tony Manero, who became Danny Zuko while Olivia Newton John filled the jukebox with "Please Mr, Please." I fell in love with her in "Grease."

Fast forward to an Elton John Oscars after-party when he won for his Lion King song. I was there for work, surrounded by Elton John, Sylvester Stallone, Bon Jovi, Keifer Sutherland, but there was Olivia Newton John with her daughter Chloe, and I end up getting a photo with them for an industry publication. Of all the celebrities I've had the chance to meet, this remains my favorite memory - and that includes the day I made Rhea Perlman laugh.

Fun times.

Now I raise pigs and chickens.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The totality of my athleticism is best described as Barack Obama throwing a baseball.

Consequently I learned I was a natural on stage and gravitated to theater at the same time that Vinny Barbarino became Tony Manero, who became Danny Zuko while Olivia Newton John filled the jukebox with "Please Mr, Please." I fell in love with her in "Grease."

Fast forward to an Elton John Oscars after-party when he won for his Lion King song. I was there for work, surrounded by Elton John, Sylvester Stallone, Bon Jovi, Keifer Sutherland, but there was Olivia Newton John with her daughter Chloe, and I end up getting a photo with them for an industry publication. Of all the celebrities I've had the chance to meet, this remains my favorite memory - and that includes the day I made Rhea Perlman laugh.

Not Fabio?

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not Fabio?

Nope.

It was a cool relationship, but the double date -- funny as it was -- was a massive reminder that the only thing I sucked at more than sports, was women.

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This one hurts me a bit.

Honestly surprised she just passed now.  Knew she'd had cancer a long time ago (didn't realize that long) and had thought she'd passed years ago.

Was a fan of hers since finding out she was a hockey fan back in the early/mid-70's.  (She was smokin' hot in a Kings sweater.)

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

Still putting it in this thread.

RIP Robin Williams.  Eight years ago today.  One of the few celebrity deaths that really hit me hard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Still putting it in this thread.

RIP Robin Williams.  Eight years ago today.  One of the few celebrity deaths that really hit me hard.

Agreed. Happy or sad does not make a man who he is. My hope is each and every one that struggles silently like Robin did has someone to lean on for support. Have lost too many in my life to depression and 1 is too many already!

Crap Throwing Clavin

Anne Heche.  Don't know if anyone's followed this - horrific car crash, severely burned.  Complete brain death, and they have her on life support now just to see if any of her organs are donatable.

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-los-angeles-driving-under-the-influence-anne-heche-17bf07f08eaa061508769afed5f00922  

54 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Anne Heche.  Don't know if anyone's followed this - horrific car crash, severely burned.  Complete brain death, and they have her on life support now just to see if any of her organs are donatable.

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-los-angeles-driving-under-the-influence-anne-heche-17bf07f08eaa061508769afed5f00922  

This article says see had narcotics in her system. Some other recent reports have said cocaine.
If you saw the video of her mini-cooper she definitely was speeding.
This just reminds me of Tiger's recent incident in LaLa Land.