Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

From the Stone article:

... Rumours also contained what would arguably become McVie’s signature song: “Songbird.” It wasn’t her biggest hit for the group, but the ballad was a frequent closer at Fleetwood Mac concerts, especially after McVie rejoined in 2014. Speaking with The Guardian about the song in 2016, McVie explained its sudden, almost otherworldly origins.

“I woke up in the middle of the night and the song just came into my head,” she said. “I got out of bed, played it on the little piano I have in my room, and sang it with no tape recorder. I sang it from beginning to end: everything. I can’t tell you quite how I felt; it was as if I’d been visited — it was a very spiritual thing.” ...

Songbird

1 hour ago, Koko said:

Mills Lane, an International Boxing Hall of Fame referee, dies at 85

He was the referee on MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch show. He also had some syndicated judge show for a short time. Really entertaining and fascinating dude.

He was in the ring for a lot of big fights during the great 70s-80s era of boxing.  
Let’s get it on.  RIP

• Like 1