Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

13 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Anne Heche.  Don't know if anyone's followed this - horrific car crash, severely burned.  Complete brain death, and they have her on life support now just to see if any of her organs are donatable.

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-los-angeles-driving-under-the-influence-anne-heche-17bf07f08eaa061508769afed5f00922  

I saw an article saying she was out of her mind from cocaine. 

14 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

News I have heard says cocaine and fentanyl were in her system 

As someone who was involved with the organ donation system throughout my career,

this makes me question the "life support to possibly harvest her organs" story.

She would not have qualified.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
55 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As someone who was involved with the organ donation system throughout my career,

I think they were waiting for toxicology to confirm drugs before they decided, which is why the wait.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Details like that are irrelevant to The Narrative

From Heche's Wiki page

On August 11, the representative said that Heche was not expected to survive due to an anoxic brain injury, and that she was being kept on life support to determine if her organs were viable for donation, in accordance with her expressed wish to be an organ donor.  Heche was declared brain dead a few hours later on August 11, but remained on life support to assess organ donor viability and locate recipients

I also love Wiki's wordplay on the crash

On August 5, 2022, Heche was involved in a sequence of two car crashes in the Mar Vista neighborhood of Los Angeles, first when the Mini Cooper she was driving hit a garage at an apartment complex

Heche didn't hit the apartment complex.  It was the Mini Cooper's fault

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

RIP: Legendary Hollywood tough guy Henry Silva dead at 95.

“Actor Henry Silva, known for playing gangsters, goons and henchmen in hundreds of films including ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ and ‘The Manchurian Candidate,’ died Wednesday. He was 95.”

Henry-Silva-390x220.jpg

Remember him from his part on Amazon Women on the Moon.

Bulls**it or Not?

"Is this the way it happened? Was Jack the Ripper in fact a sixty-foot sea serpent from Scotland? Did I take this job to make a quick buck? We may never know the answers to these questions."

• Like 2

On 9/17/2022 at 7:13 PM, Wacka said:

Remember him from his part on Amazon Women on the Moon.

Bulls**it or Not?

"Is this the way it happened? Was Jack the Ripper in fact a sixty-foot sea serpent from Scotland? Did I take this job to make a quick buck? We may never know the answers to these questions."

Yup.  That movie was hilarious.