Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

On 2/15/2023 at 5:27 PM, B-Man said:

Oh no !  

She was the most beautiful woman in the world (to me)

and a better actress than she was given credit for  (see: The Last of Sheila)

AA11tJcu.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l

MV5BOTllMDM4ODEtZGVjYi00ZjY3LTlmY2MtZmE3

RIP

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
On 2/15/2023 at 5:27 PM, B-Man said:

Oh no !  

She was the most beautiful woman in the world (to me)

and a better actress than she was given credit for  (see: The Last of Sheila)

AA11tJcu.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l

MV5BOTllMDM4ODEtZGVjYi00ZjY3LTlmY2MtZmE3

Those aren’t buoys. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cinga said:

Dukes of Hazard John Schneider lost his wife Alicia Allain today

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/dukes-of-hazzard-star-john-schneiders-wife-alicia-allain-dead-53

Only 53, I understand what he is going through right now.... 😪

John Schneider announced the loss of his wife Alicia Allain, asking for privacy.

It was actually yesterday. It is one of those situations that you can only understand if you go through it yourself. It truly is so sad. 

• Sad 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Hedge said:

I always enjoyed his work. His personal life, from what I have read, was often that of a tortured soul. 

Am I the only one that thinks of Heat before Saving Private Ryan when I hear his name?

• Like 1

Tom Sizemore finally passed away today.  =I confused him with Micheal Madden Reservoir Dogs). They did look similar  about 20 years ago.

Edited by Wacka

Tom Sizemore, who starred in Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down and in hundreds of other film and TV roles over three-plus decades, died Friday at a hospital in Burbank. He was 61 and had been in a coma since suffering a stroke February 18 that resulted in brain aneurysm. His manager Charles Lago confirmed the news this evening, saying Sizemore passed away peacefully in his sleep at St Joseph’s Hospital, with his brother Paul and twin boys Jayden and Jagger, age 17, at his side. “The Sizemore family has been comforted by the hundreds of messages of support and love shown to their son, brother and father,”
  • Sad 2

CarpetCrawler

Wow the last original member of Skynyrd, so sad.

Another great slide guitarist goes down.

David Lindley, age 78, probably most famous for his slide work with Jackson Browne, but he also put out one of my all-time favorite albums.

• Sad 1

Chaim Topol, Tevye in Film and Stage Versions
of ‘Fiddler on the Roof,’ Dies at 87

Variety, by Carmel Dagan

Original Article

Chaim Topol, who became professionally known solely by his last name in a career that included starring in “Fiddler on the Roof” on stage and screen and co-starring in the James Bond movie “For Your Eyes Only” and the campy sci-fi film “Flash Gordon,” died Thursday in Tel Aviv after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease. He was 87 years old. Topol’s death was confirmed by Israel’s president Isaac Herzog, who described him as a “gifted actor who conquered many stages in Israel and overseas, filled the cinema screens with his presence and especially entered deep into our hearts.”

• Sad 2

Dick-Fosbury-flop-technique.jpg

Dick Fosbury, the champion who transformed the high jump, dies aged 76

The American Olympic champion Dick Fosbury, who revolutionised the high jump with a technique that became known as the Fosbury Flop, has died aged 76. Fosbury shot to fame in 1968, when he won high-jump gold in Mexico City after a final that lasted more than four hours. He set what was at the time a new Olympic record of 2.24 metres, a feat that ensured his technique would become the standard. His technique involved jumping backwards and arching his back over the bar, thereby reversing and ripping up decades of high jump orthodoxy.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/2023/mar/14/dick-fosbury-the-champion-who-transformed-the-high-jump-dies-aged-76