Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Obituaries

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 1/12/2022 at 10:35 PM, CarpetCrawler said:

Celebs dropping like flies these days.

The Boomer generation of celebs is finally hitting that age.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Cinga said:

It might happen and I just don't notice, but I don't remember ever seeing people on the right bash someone after their death the way the left does....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/meat-loaf-mocked-left-vaccine-lockdown-opposition-hours-after-death-pandemic

It happens, but with the far-right.  It never seems to reach the mainstream channels like it does with the left.

Generally, outside the fringes, the right hates what people stand for.  The left hates people for who they are.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It happens, but with the far-right.  It never seems to reach the mainstream channels like it does with the left.

Generally, outside the fringes, the right hates what people stand for.  The left hates people for who they are.

Interesting take and one I've thought about for a while. Sort of hate the sin, not the sinner while the left simply hates everyone, including themselves

• Cheers 2

17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The right are no Angels dont get me wrong. The left are just full of hate! As many know I am a Christian....No, a practicing one. That said, Jesus said in Matthew 15:17, 18 and 19 the following: 17 Do you not yet realize that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then is eliminated? and then in 18 But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a man. finally in 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, and slander. 

You see, they cant help themselves. The heart of the matter is the heart is always what matters. When I see a politician or even an evil man or woman die or receive their reward I have to check myself when I am joyed by their situation, as another place in scripture it says, out of the over flow of the heart a man speaks. Yes, they will reap their harvest. Until then I will pray their heart has a chance to be made right. We all have a heart condition, but by the grace of the cross. Myself included. It is never too late until it is too late. 

All that said, it isn't right or left. It is what a man allows to be built into their heart and the condition they allow it to become. Although I do agree you can see a difference. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Never cared for his politics, but he was a brilliant actor.

RIP Howard.

Guess Bailey might finally be able to get Johnny out on another date now.  Good for him.

• Like 1