Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Google-eyed Pitch Meeting Barbie looks less freaky than normal-eyed movie character Barbie.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin

If I had known Robert Deniro was going to get his &#%$ing head blown off in "Joker", I would have gone to the theater to see it.

Very well done film.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alaska Darin
47 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I never knew I needed a movie even more ridiculous than Cocaine Bear.  But here we are...

Steven Seagal has really let himself go.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

I just watched this, and it is truly an incredible achievement in filmmaking.  How one can make a movie about dinosaurs,  space flight, and apocalyptic asteroid strikes so completely, terminally dull and pointless is a truly magnificent accomplishment.  My kudos to the writers, director, and producers for managing to tell absolutely no story, with no identifiable plot, themes, or character development. 

I give this movie four penguins out of five.  Minus one penguin because of Adam Driver's evident abilities - he actually shows emotion in some scenes, and his ability to do anything with this total, utter lack of any material is a tribute to his skills as an actor.

• Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I just watched this, and it is truly an incredible achievement in filmmaking.  How one can make a movie about dinosaurs,  space flight, and apocalyptic asteroid strikes so completely, terminally dull and pointless is a truly magnificent accomplishment.  My kudos to the writers, director, and producers for managing to tell absolutely no story, with no identifiable plot, themes, or character development. 

I give this movie four penguins out of five.  Minus one penguin because of Adam Driver's evident abilities - he actually shows emotion in some scenes, and his ability to do anything with this total, utter lack of any material is a tribute to his skills as an actor.

Looks like somebody wrote a movie script based on an episode of Ancient Aliens

@Deranged Rhino, I'm looking in your general direction....

• Haha 6

Crap Throwing Clavin

This looks absolutely, spectacularly, brain-blisteringly silly and stupid...and &#%$ing awesome!!!  Look for the clip where Jason Statham escapes from a megalodon by kicking it in the nose.  :classic_laugh:

This is what makes a movie.  Not the self-seriousness of Hispanic White and the Ren-faire Escapees.  A movie that is thoroughly dumb, knows it's thoroughly dumb, and has the great good sense to say to the audience "We know, and we don't care, because look at how fun this ridiculous shit is!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

That's an easy Oscar nomination for Mirren.

Won't win, because it's oppressive to Palestinians.  But it's an easy nomination.

Nouseforaname
10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's an easy Oscar nomination for Mirren.

Won't win, because it's oppressive to Palestinians.  But it's an easy nomination.

Doesn’t look like it’s well reviewed on rotten tomatoes aside from Mirren’s performance.

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oof. 

Except Han Solo wasn't that bad.  Wasn't great, would have been better if they hadn't gone the "Let's explain everything about Han's backstory as though the audience is a bunch of infants" (because we didn't actually need to know how the Millennium Falcon ran the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs.)

Indiana Jones and the Harpy of Wokeness was just &#%$ing bad.

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino

Strike related: Watching the first episode of Hard Knocks (gag) and Liev Schreiber not only did his usual voice over work - but also showed up on camera, complete with a helicopter entrance? 

I wonder what the carve out is from SAG's perspective on that?  

• Wow 1

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Strike related: Watching the first episode of Hard Knocks (gag) and Liev Schreiber not only did his usual voice over work - but also showed up on camera, complete with a helicopter entrance? 

I wonder what the carve out is from SAG's perspective on that?  

(A) the NFL exists by its own set of rules.

(B) the NFLPA is weak sauce.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

39 years ago today...

"Wolverines!"

I remember those days, all the neighborhood boys running around waving our toy guns in the air screaming Wollllvereeeenes! 

Toy guns that looked like real guns.

Not neon space guns

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, devnull said:

I remember those days, all the neighborhood boys running around waving our toy guns in the air screaming Wollllvereeeenes! 

Toy guns that looked like real guns.

Not neon space guns

And when you got shot for it, it was your fault.  Not because the cops were racist Nazis.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And when you got shot for it, it was your fault.  Not because the cops were racist Nazis.

Nobody ever got shot.  

Not because of White privilege, but because the parents actually had rules never to point a toy gun at somebody who wasn't actively playing guns.