Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Power Rankings

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Nanker said:

It’s just so very important to so many to win the off-season Lombardi. 

Jets have been winning the off-season for years.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

https://theathletic.com/4449126/2023/04/25/2023-nfl-division-betting-odds/

The Jets-Aaron Rodgers union has brought more intrigue to the AFC East, but the Bills are still the favorite to win the division, per betting odds via BetMGM. Here’s what you need to know about the latest odds:

• The Jets opened the offseason odds to finish last in the AFC East. But they’ve jumped to No. 2 in the division after trading for the former Packers quarterback Monday.

2023-24 AFC East Division Winner

Buffalo Bills

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Odds updated April 26th, 2023, at 10:58 am

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
45 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

https://theathletic.com/4449126/2023/04/25/2023-nfl-division-betting-odds/

The Jets-Aaron Rodgers union has brought more intrigue to the AFC East, but the Bills are still the favorite to win the division, per betting odds via BetMGM. Here’s what you need to know about the latest odds:

• The Jets opened the offseason odds to finish last in the AFC East. But they’ve jumped to No. 2 in the division after trading for the former Packers quarterback Monday.

2023-24 AFC East Division Winner

Buffalo Bills

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

Odds updated April 26th, 2023, at 10:58 am

Maybe it's the homer in me, but despite all the moving and shaking in the AFC this off season, I still think the divisions all go chalk in the end. 

East: Buffalo

North: Bengals

South: Jags

West: KC

Maybe the Browns or Steelers have a better year than expected and challenge the Bengals, but I doubt it. Same with Miami and the Jets (but I expect both to make the WC). Same with the Chargers (who I expect to do Charger-things down the stretch and miss out on the WC). And I don't see anyone in the south being a real challenge unless Tennessee gets a miracle year out of whoever they line up at QB. Baltimore could be surprise if Jackson comes back and plays - but I still see them as a WC team at best in that division.

They're all going to beat each other up too. 

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Maybe it's the homer in me, but despite all the moving and shaking in the AFC this off season, I still think the divisions all go chalk in the end. 

East: Buffalo

North: Bengals

South: Jags

West: KC

Maybe the Browns or Steelers have a better year than expected and challenge the Bengals, but I doubt it. Same with Miami and the Jets (but I expect both to make the WC). Same with the Chargers (who I expect to do Charger-things down the stretch and miss out on the WC). And I don't see anyone in the south being a real challenge unless Tennessee gets a miracle year out of whoever they line up at QB. Baltimore could be surprise if Jackson comes back and plays - but I still see them as a WC team at best in that division.

They're all going to beat each other up too. 

Bills may shift to a ground and pound attack to appease the fan experts,

and come back to the pack, letting Jets and Miami pass

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Spartacus said:

Bills may shift to a ground and pound attack to appease the fan experts,

and come back to the pack, letting Jets and Miami pass

They might, there's no doubt the Dolphins and Jets are right there with the Bills. But I still think there's a pretty significant gap between JA17 and both their QBs (especially Tua) - and I think that's enough to keep the Bills ahead in the end. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They might, there's no doubt the Dolphins and Jets are right there with the Bills. But I still think there's a pretty significant gap between JA17 and both their QBs (especially Tua) - and I think that's enough to keep the Bills ahead in the end. 

only if they let Josh wing it and score in the 30s.

forcing the run will just ruin the offense.

McD needs to resist overriding urge to run the ball

• Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Meh you can shake up the top 5 and put them in any order you like, although I'd argue KC is #1 until someone else wins the Super Bowl or Mahomes or Kelce go down.

The Lions at #7 is wild! 

Lions should be at 8 because Sherbert is #7

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Ann said:

Meh you can shake up the top 5 and put them in any order you like, although I'd argue KC is #1 until someone else wins the Super Bowl or Mahomes or Kelce go down.

The Lions at #7 is wild! 

Eagles are a Super Bowl team, Bills can't move past KC or Cinci.

You might change up the first three however you like, but I can't argue with the Bills at #4.

23 minutes ago, Ann said:

From PFF and :classic_blink: Jets at #4?

(This is just the AFC)

wut.jpg.a868c58e9a8328f4e6c82852e9db4553.jpg

The first thing that jumps out at me is why are the Browns ahead of the teams behind them? That just doesn’t look right. 

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Augie said:

The first thing that jumps out at me is why are the Browns ahead of the teams behind them? That just doesn’t look right. 

Browns and Jets are up there because of their quarterbacks. Period.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Browns and Jets are up there because of their quarterbacks. Period.

Looking forward to their fall from top ten to bottom 5...

biblical.GIF

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Ranked by someone who only looks at QBs.

If that were true...then why the &#%$ are the Browns above the Ravens?