Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Power Rankings

Ann

PackerNation
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

For starters, your quarterback thinks he's Cammeron Poe and the Bengal's quarterback thinks he is Cam Newton.

Advantage: Bengals.

It takes a lot to dress like an embarrassing asshat and still make it to the Super Bowl.

Yeah, Aaron pays homage to a great actor and you get all upset about it. It was great, and shows his fun personality. Anyone that would try and turn that to a negative needs to look closely at themselves, for real.

Not sure Burrow thinks he is Cam Newton, but that is not the QB I would want my QB to emulate. I have heard Joe say he tries to model some of his game after Aaron. 

Padawan vs. Legend= Advantage Packers.

1 minute ago, PackerNation said:

Yeah, Aaron pays homage to a great actor and you get all upset about it. It was great, and shows his fun personality. Anyone that would try and turn that to a negative needs to look closely at themselves, for real.

You misunderstand my humor. Actually, you seem to misunderstand humor in general around here, but I happen to like your quarterback a lot. Every time a receiver doesn't catch one of his passes, he makes the same face my wife does when I come home from the grocery store with everything except what she sent me to the grocery store for in the first place.

Pin on GIF PARTY

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

PackerNation
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

You misunderstand my humor. Actually, you seem to misunderstand humor in general around here, but I happen to like your quarterback a lot. Every time a receiver doesn't catch one of his passes, he makes the same face my wife does when I come home from the grocery store with everything except what she sent me to the grocery store for in the first place.

Pin on GIF PARTY

Yeah, talk about misunderstanding stuff..

Aaron is well liked by 99% of his teammates over the years and all but one WR that I know of. And Greg Jennings has explained his true feelings on Aaron as well. Positive feelings actually.

When you see him upset, he is mad at himself for being a little off with a throw. Watch his pressers after games. He explains what throws he feels he was off a bit on. He has NEVER thrown a WR under the bus. Never. 

12 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Yeah, talk about misunderstanding stuff..

Aaron is well liked by 99% of his teammates over the years and all but one WR that I know of. And Greg Jennings has explained his true feelings on Aaron as well. Positive feelings actually.

When you see him upset, he is mad at himself for being a little off with a throw. Watch his pressers after games. He explains what throws he feels he was off a bit on. He has NEVER thrown a WR under the bus. Never. 

Notfernuthin', but there is pretty much no one on this board who doesn't respect Rodgers' game. He's an amazing quarterback with the best pocket presence in the game. Even better than Wilson. 

But you may want to read more here and post less, until you understand that most of us here joke around a lot. If you can't appreciate a Cammeron Poe/Cam Newton joke -- and let's face it, you can't --  you're not going to understand pretty much anything else on this board.

• Cheers 3

PackerNation
10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Notfernuthin', but there is pretty much no one on this board who doesn't respect Rodgers' game. He's an amazing quarterback with the best pocket presence in the game. Even better than Wilson. 

But you may want to read more here and post less, until you understand that most of us here joke around a lot. If you can't appreciate a Cammeron Poe/Cam Newton joke -- and let's face it, you can't --  you're not going to understand pretty much anything else on this board.

I don't find you calling Aaron a "Asshat" as funny. Or implying that he is not a good teammate, implying he blames others for mistakes. Not factual nor funny.

I guess your idea of humor is different than mine. You were trolling and you know it. I am not much into childish games where we call each others QBs "asshats" and such.

Just a different view on what is entertaining in life. 

I love to talk actual football, but the childish and immature stuff is not something I am interested in.

I'll just ignore and scroll past. Thanks.

Wish you well!

Edited by PackerNation

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, PackerNation said:

Yes, I understand more than you what a power ranking is. Thanks for asking though kiddo.

I question that, given that you attributed the site's metrics model and standards to nothing more than the personal opinion you claim aren't the bases for Power Rankings.

PackerNation
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I question that, given that you attributed the site's metrics model and standards to nothing more than the personal opinion you claim aren't the bases for Power Rankings.

Umm, when did I question the sites "metrics"? 

I questioned the clown that thinks the Bengals are in the 5 true Super Bowl contenders this season because they made it to the Super Bowl last year. I'm not even talking Power Rankings. 

I agree more with the sites Power rankings than the person who thinks the Bengals have one of the best shots at the Super Bowl this season.

4merper4mer
55 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Not sure why you are so butthurt that I don't have Cincy as one the 5 Super Bowl contenders. Why do you care? The Packers beat them last year with several key players missing and Mason Crosby missing 3 FGs and a extra point in the game. 

Ok, last year doesn't matter, I agree. Show me how the Bengals are superior overall to the Packers presently.

Lol I’m butthurt?  Why don’t the Packers have to prove something after years upon end of losing quickly in the playoffs?  And note that I’d didn’t say the Bengals are superior to the Packers.  But the fact is that Cincy proved more last year than GB did.  Their kicker missed a bunch in that game too.  It was a close game.  To use a game that could have went either way as proof that one team is a contender and another a pretender is silly.  

It’s not your exclusion of Cincy as much as you appearing to think that everything leaving your mouth or keyboard instantaneously morphs into a fact.  You sound more like a Patriots fan than a Packers fan TBH.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, PackerNation said:

Umm, when did I question the sites "metrics"? 

I questioned the clown that thinks the Bengals are in the 5 true Super Bowl contenders this season because they made it to the Super Bowl last year. I'm not even talking Power Rankings. 

I agree more with the sites Power rankings than the person who thinks the Bengals have one of the best shots at the Super Bowl this season.

You're not talking Power Rankins in a Power Rankings thread?

While you discuss this site's OBF DAB POMA PI(8.5) Power Rankings?

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol I’m butthurt?  Why don’t the Packers have to prove something after years upon end of losing quickly in the playoffs?  And note that I’d didn’t say the Bengals are superior to the Packers.  But the fact is that Cincy proved more last year than GB did.  Their kicker missed a bunch in that game too.  It was a close game.  To use a game that could have went either way as proof that one team is a contender and another a pretender is silly.  

It’s not your exclusion of Cincy as much as you appearing to think that everything leaving your mouth or keyboard instantaneously morphs into a fact.  You sound more like a Patriots fan than a Packers fan TBH.

He's not all that bad.  He recognizes the accuracy of the OBF DAB POMA model, after all.

PackerNation
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You're not talking Power Rankins in a Power Rankings thread?

While you discuss this site's OBF DAB POMA PI(8.5) Power Rankings?

Not playing your little games. You obviously are craving my attention. I have already given you more than you deserved.

Toodle Loo!

Edited by PackerNation

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, PackerNation said:

Get a life troll boy. Not playing your little games. You obviously are craving my attention. I already given you more than you deserved.

Toodle Loo!

:classic_laugh:

8 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

I agree more with the sites Power rankings 

"DAB POMA" is "Dumb-Ass Bitch" and "Pulled Outta My Ass."

Those are the Power Netrics you agree with.  But you still know more about power metrics than everyone.  Nice job, gatorman.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He's not all that bad.  He recognizes the accuracy of the OBF DAB POMA model, after all.

It's a proven model.

I'm just sayin'.

It took me a while to grasp it, because at first I was like...

image.jpeg.c03c626f4f05fb4c7b0f88d056da9f0d.jpeg

But then I was like...

Josh Allen sent Brandon Beane a GIF text after free agency | Bills fans  guess what it was - newyorkupstate.com

• Haha 5

PackerNation

I may beat the crap out of more Bills fans on October 30th just for shts and giggles.

This site has inspired my fun side. Last time I dropped a Bills fan was 1994 outside Rich Stadium. I just realized how much I missed it.

Thanks!

Edited by PackerNation

3 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

I'm going to beat the crap out of more Bills fans on October 30th just for shts and giggles.

This site has inspired my fun side. Last time I dropped a Bills fan was 1994 outside Rich Stadium. I just realized how much I missed it.

Thanks!

Let us know if you take requests. We know some Bills fans from another site who, I'll be honest with you, can use a good ass kicking.

• Haha 1

PackerNation
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Let us know if you take requests. We know some Bills fans from another site who, I'll be honest with you, can use a good ass kicking.

I said the above because of a story I told in another thread here about being at Rich Stadium in 1994 in my early 20's with my then gf. She informed me that someone attempted to grab at her. I dropped him then and there.

I was thinking after witnessing some of the dregs here, I may get to drop a few more in October.

I'm a lover not a fighter though. Attempt to grab my woman though? Then it won't end well for that person.

Should be a great game. Looking forward to it!

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

I said the above because of a story I told in another thread here about being at Rich Stadium in 1994 in my early 20's with my then gf. She informed me that someone attempted to grab at her. I dropped him then and there.

I was thinking after witnessing some of the dregs here, I may get to drop a few more in October.

internet-tough-guy-tough.gif

• Love 1

4merper4mer
32 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

When are you adding the IA+ to that thing?

PackerNation

Do they have a ignore user feature on this site? It gets annoying having to scroll past these trolls.

Decent fan forum, other than a couple that could use the knowledge that a actual career pays better than trolling on the internet.

did-i-trigger-you-dave-chappelle-1.gif.dadc911acd9e49307e78aba66a1890ae.gif

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Do they have a ignore user feature on this site? It gets annoying having to scroll past these trolls.

Decent fan forum, other than a couple that could use the knowledge that a actual career pays better than trolling on the internet.

did-i-trigger-you-dave-chappelle-1.gif.dadc911acd9e49307e78aba66a1890ae.gif

"I'm here to beat up Bills fans.  How do I ignore trolls?"

12aisq.jpg