Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Power Rankings

Ann

22 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Do they have a ignore user feature on this site? It gets annoying having to scroll past these trolls.

Decent fan forum, other than a couple that could use the knowledge that a actual career pays better than trolling on the internet.

did-i-trigger-you-dave-chappelle-1.gif.dadc911acd9e49307e78aba66a1890ae.gif

This site isn't meant for someone who takes even the most obvious joke seriously.

Try Two Bills Drive. It was made for fans like yourself.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

I may beat the crap out of more Bills fans on October 30th just for shts and giggles.

This site has inspired my fun side. Last time I dropped a Bills fan was 1994 outside Rich Stadium. I just realized how much I missed it.

Thanks!

Not buyin it.

So long, sanctimonious frustrated Packer fan.

PackerNation
13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This site isn't meant for someone who takes even the most obvious joke seriously.

Try Two Bills Drive. It was made for fans like yourself.

Simon a sensitive mod, banned me over there for hurting his feelings. I said the Packers and Bills would be in the Super Bowl. I said the Packers will win in Glendale by 2 touchdowns. Was banned 2 minutes after that comment.

True story.

• Haha 1

PackerNation
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Nicky Cage, a great actor? :facepalm:

I don't trust anyone who doesn't think Nick Cage is a great actor. Up there with the best. Al Pacino the GOAT, but yeah Nicolas Cage is great. Leaving Las Vegas for sure a better performance than Con Air. 

Edited by PackerNation

31 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

I don't trust anyone who doesn't think Nick Cage is a great actor. Up there with the best. Al Pacino the GOAT, but yeah Nicolas Cage is great. Leaving Las Vegas for sure a better performance than Con Air. 

He was good in LLV, I'll give you that. He even won an Academy Award for that role. That said, I think he is pretty much relegated to B movies now.

34 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Still butt-hurt after all this time. :crying3::popcorn:

I'm thinking that PackerNation has nothing to do with the football team butt everything to do with someone who sashays around getting all butt hurt before they really get butt hurt. Some people are just predisposed to being a whiney little bitch who try to cover up their first row position in the Pride Parade by claiming that their girlfriend from 30 years ago was harassed by some hooligans who he had to beat up. I'm thinking that he hit them with his umbrella or what he calls a parasol. 

PackerNation
17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

He was good in LLV, I'll give you that. He even won an Academy Award for that role. That said, I think he is pretty much relegated to B movies now.

Last Nicolas Cage movie I saw was Pig last year. That was a good acting performance by him. Decent movie too.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I just watched Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent, and while it's nowhere near the level LLV, it's quality Cage. 

So worth the ride.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, but you think The Rock is a top notch thespian. 

No, I think the Rock is a top notch looker. 💕

• Sad 1
  • Love 1