Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Draft 2021

Ann

41 minutes ago, Dean Kindig - DraftTek said:

Wouldn’t you have scouted one Miami game if you were thinking of drafting one of the Miami DL? 

Great to see you here Dean! Your training camp reports were always a great read. Hopefully it's possible to do them again in the near future.

So, it seems that you are implying that the Bills scouts have not been looking at this guy? You are much closer to this type of information than probably anyone on the site. In your opinion, normally how high a round would teams begin selecting players that they have not had any in-person scouting performed on? 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

16 minutes ago, Dean Kindig - DraftTek said:

Wouldn’t you have scouted one Miami game if you were thinking of drafting one of the Miami DL? 

Welcome! :wine:

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Dean Kindig - DraftTek said:

Welcome.

Dean......................Tommy Tremble in the 3rd.....................please. :wine:

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, Dean Kindig - DraftTek said:

The Bills had documented contact with every pick last year except GeoRgia QB Fromm, and Tyler Bass. They were on their board, and had fallen way past their estimated draft positions. 

i meant to check the year before, but didn’t. 

If they had bothered to meet with Tyler Bass, they would have known about his stupid eye black beforehand.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dean Kindig - DraftTek said:

The Bills had documented contact with every pick last year except GeoRgia QB Fromm, and Tyler Bass. They were on their board, and had fallen way past their estimated draft positions. 

Is your visits spreadsheet up?

31 minutes ago, Koko said:

If they had bothered to meet with Tyler Bass, they would have known about his stupid eye black beforehand.

That was more of a bait and switch though. He only wore singular eye black once in college (if the following article is true), which was his last game where he sported an "M".

usa_today_13834789.0.jpg

Article

Bass's "mee-maw" originally convinced him to give football a try when he was a kid. So when he played in the 2019 Cure Bowl with Georgia Southern, he gave the singular eye black look a try.

"My last game of my college career, I had an M, and that was for my grandma. We were in the Cure Bowl, which was about breast cancer," Bass said. "So since then, I just use it and it kind of gives me a little confidence. Just something I do."

3 hours ago, Dean Kindig - DraftTek said:

Awesome to see you post here Dean. Love your work. And you’ve developed a huge following which is richly deserved. You bring real insights to each year’s squad. It’s very much appreciated. 

• Like 5

Well, this is ambitious...

Seven-round 2021 NFL mock draft
Josh Edwards
CBS Sports

Round 1 (pick 30): see image
Round 2 (pick 61): Jordan Smith, EDGE, UAB
Round 3 (pick 93): Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan
Round 5 (pick 161): Tyree Gillespie, S, Missouri
Round 5 (pick 174): Cole Van Lanen, OG, Wisconsin
Round 6 (pick 213): Tre Brown, CB, Oklahoma
Round 7 (pick 236): Jaylon Moore, OT, Western Michigan

cb.JPG

• Cheers 1

19 hours ago, Dean Kindig - DraftTek said:

Great to see you here, Dean. 

• Like 2

4merper4mer
22 hours ago, Hedge said:

That was more of a bait and switch though. He only wore singular eye black once in college (if the following article is true), which was his last game where he sported an "M".

usa_today_13834789.0.jpg

Article

A kicker and captain?  That’s actually impressive.

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Damn, that thing is UGLY AF.

That flat brim is the dumbest looking design since we got to buy caps made out of corduroy.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

That flat brim is the dumbest looking design since we got to buy caps made out of corduroy.

Quoted for truth. Flat brim hats are for pole smokers. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Boyst said:

Quoted for truth. Flat brim hats are for pole smokers. 

Yah, those Amish people don't know where to put their love juices. 

See the source image

Are you going to call this guy a pole smoker?

See the source image

I bet you wouldn't object, eh?

22 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Damn, that thing is UGLY AF.

At least the Bills are not alone as it seems to be the NFL's league wide design.

draft caps.png