Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Draft 2021

Ann

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yah, those Amish people don't know where to put their love juices. 

See the source image

Are you going to call this guy a pole smoker?

See the source image

I bet you wouldn't object, eh?

You're not one to usually miss the point, let alone this badly.

Unless you were joking, in which case you're not one to usually miss with sarcasm, let alone this badly. :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

You're not one to usually miss the point, let alone this badly.

Unless you were joking, in which case you're not one to usually miss with sarcasm, let alone this badly. :classic_biggrin:

Don't know how the people with flat broad brimmed hats can do a good job of pole smoking but I guess I could have missed the point. Maybe I should suggest this:

See the source image

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yah, those Amish people don't know where to put their love juices. 

See the source image

Are you going to call this guy a pole smoker?

See the source image

I bet you wouldn't object, eh?

That's a different style flat rim hat on John Wayne, and I don't know who the second one is. It's either Ivanka Trump or Caitlyn Jenner?

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

That's a different style flat rim hat on John Wayne, and I don't know who the second one is. It's either Ivanka Trump or Caitlyn Jenner?

It's Melania, but if you'd prefer Caitlyn go for it. I understand it loves Vietnamese helicopter pilots. 

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Bills draft prospect scouting reports: RB Javonte Williams

Scouting report for potential Buffalo Bills 2021 NFL Draft prospect, North Carolina RB Javonte Williams.

Another small radius pass catcher at the RB position with below average catching abilities. Not a fan of this option for Buffalo at RB. The final piece to the Championship puzzle is the large pass catching radius/ RB from Alabama, Najee Harris IMO. Total package, great pass blocker, big, strong.  Hands of a WR.

Buffalo needs a trade partner...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 4/10/2021 at 7:16 AM, Foxx said:

At least the Bills are not alone as it seems to be the NFL's league wide design.

draft caps.png

I really hate the stupid flat brim hat with the shiny sticker still in place look.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Haha 1

4merper4mer
8 hours ago, Just Joshin said:

The Athletic has him ranked as 1st edge, 16th overall in their draft guide.

I see him going 15-20 in a lot of mocks.  I doubt he lasts.

This trade scenario just might sense on several different levels. I guess it would depend on who was available at 30 when it came time for the Bills to pick.

NFL Draft 2021: Proposing Eagles-Bills trade centered around Zach Ertz, draft picks | Why deal makes sense for all involved

... Here’s a trade that makes sense for all parties on Day 1 of the draft:

The Eagles get: The Bills’ first-round pick (30th overall)

The Bills get: TE Zach Ertz and the Eagles’ second-round pick (37th overall) ...

...Why does the deal make sense for the Bills? The Bills are a contending squad with a big need at tight end. Positioned at the bottom of the first round, the Bills can afford to fall back in the pecking order to obtain a reliable pass-catching weapon like Ertz.

Only sliding back seven spots allows the Bills to still add a strong prospect on Day 2 while also giving them one of the top tight ends of the past five years. That’s a big payoff for a minor move down the board. ...

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

This trade scenario just might sense on several different levels. I guess it would depend on who was available at 30 when it came time for the Bills to pick.

NFL Draft 2021: Proposing Eagles-Bills trade centered around Zach Ertz, draft picks | Why deal makes sense for all involved

... Here’s a trade that makes sense for all parties on Day 1 of the draft:

The Eagles get: The Bills’ first-round pick (30th overall)

The Bills get: TE Zach Ertz and the Eagles’ second-round pick (37th overall) ...

...Why does the deal make sense for the Bills? The Bills are a contending squad with a big need at tight end. Positioned at the bottom of the first round, the Bills can afford to fall back in the pecking order to obtain a reliable pass-catching weapon like Ertz.

Only sliding back seven spots allows the Bills to still add a strong prospect on Day 2 while also giving them one of the top tight ends of the past five years. That’s a big payoff for a minor move down the board. ...

You hit the nail on the head.  It all depends on how the board falls but I would be beside myself if we got ZE and a really good player at 37.  I don't know how that'd be worked for cap purposes but I'm sure GMBB could figure it out.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You hit the nail on the head.  It all depends on how the board falls but I would be beside myself if we got ZE and a really good player at 37.  I don't know how that'd be worked for cap purposes but I'm sure GMBB could figure it out.

Myself as well, I would be ecstatic. I think this would be a dream scenario. Especially if there were, say two or three players still available at 30 that the Bills might want, almost ensuring one would be there at 37.

• Like 2