Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Draft 2021

Ann

3 hours ago, GG1 said:

The right way to do it is to still hold the beer.

Because I will hold your beer does NOT mean I will give it back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Ann said:

I wonder if he is similar to Kyle Dugger who the Bills were reportedly interested in last year but got snagged by the Cheaters? Speaking of which, I wonder what kind of season Dugger had? Sounds like the type of player they would like. I think Dugger was more safety/LB hybrid I think, but a part you could move around.

Edited by Augie

Caleb Farley

Caleb Farley Scouting Report picture

School: Virginia Tech            

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 207                               

Eligibility: RJR

Uniform: #3

Position: CB

Christian Darrisaw

Christian Darrisaw Scouting Report picture

School: Virginia Tech

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 314

Eligibility: JR

Uniform: #77

Position: OT

Four-round 2021 NFL mock draft 2.0
Chad Reuter
Draft Analyst

He has the Bills trading pick #30 to the Falcons.

Round 1: The Bills are in a prime position to trade out of Thursday night's proceedings because of their solid roster; they receive a fourth-round pick from the Falcons in the deal and will likely send back a late fifth-round selection in return because it's only a five-spot move.

Round 2 (35):  (photo)
Round 2 (61):  Elijah Molden Washington · CB · Senior

Round 3 (93):  Wyatt Davis Ohio State · OG · Junior (RS

Round 4 (108, from Falcons): Tre' McKitty Georgia · TE · Senior

35.JPG

• Angry 1

50 minutes ago, Ann said:

Four-round 2021 NFL mock draft 2.0
Chad Reuter
Draft Analyst

He has the Bills trading pick #30 to the Falcons.

Round 1: The Bills are in a prime position to trade out of Thursday night's proceedings because of their solid roster; they receive a fourth-round pick from the Falcons in the deal and will likely send back a late fifth-round selection in return because it's only a five-spot move.

Round 2 (35):  (photo)
Round 2 (61):  Elijah Molden Washington · CB · Senior

Round 3 (93):  Wyatt Davis Ohio State · OG · Junior (RS

Round 4 (108, from Falcons): Tre' McKitty Georgia · TE · Senior

35.JPG

I'm absolutely NO mock expert, but am I the only one who questions the idea of the Bills trading out of 30 to move down five spots in exchange for a fourth? I'm sure there is some website with a formula that grades this as a positive thing, but it just doesn't seem worth it...especially if they have to give back a fifth.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm absolutely NO mock expert, but am I the only one who questions the idea of the Bills trading out of 30 to move down five spots in exchange for a fourth? I'm sure there is some website with a formula that grades this as a positive thing, but it just doesn't seem worth it...especially if they have to give back a fifth.

It's illogical.  If you have a stacked roster, you don't add more picks because the likelihood they make it are slim.  Granted, in this scenario it's kind of a wash but to me it makes more sense to try to move up a few spots if there's someone on the board you covet who can contribute NOW.

• Like 4