Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Foxx

4 hours ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

I think I found a way to keep all of our favorite DL players. Assuming no injuries, no trades, and no new waiver wire pickups…

48-Man Active Roster:

K (1): Bass

P (1): Haack

LS (1): Ferguson

QB (2): Allen, Trubisky

RB (3): Singletary, Moss, Jones

FB (1): Gilliam

WR (6): Diggs, Sanders, Beasley, Davis, McKenzie, Kumerow

TE (2): Knox, Hollister

T (3): Dawkins, Daryl Williams, Brown

G (3): Ford, Feliciano, Boettger

C (2): Morse, Bates

DT (4): Oliver, Lotulelei, Zimmer, Phillips

DE (5): Hughes, Addison, Epenesa, Rousseau, Darryl Johnson

LB (6): Edmunds, Milano, Klein, Dodson, Matakevich, Smith

S (3): Hyde, Poyer, Jaquan Johnson

CB (5): White, Wallace, Taron Johnson, Neal, Jackson

5-Man Inactive Roster:

RB (1): Breida

T (1): Doyle

DT (1): Butler

DE (2): Obada, Basham

4 Weekly Protected Practice Squad Players:

QB (2): Webb, Fromm

WR (1): Stevenson

S (1): Hamlin

12 Other Practice Squad Players:

RB (2): Antonio Williams, Wade

WR (2): Duke Williams, Hodgins

TE (2): Sweeney, Morris

T (1): Hart

G (1): Anderson

LB (1): Adams

S (1): Thompson

CB (2): Lewis, Wildgoose

18 Permanent Cuts:

WR (3): Powell, Gentry, Lenoir

TE (2): Becker, Howard

G (3): Devey, Lamp, Douglas

C (1): Gauthier

DT (2): Bryant, Hester

DE (2): Love, Cox Jr.

LB (2): Lee, Giles-Harris

S (1): Thomas

CB (2): McCloud, Griffin

See any mistakes? Any changes you’d make? Don’t forget that they’re using the same roster and practice squad rules as last season! Looking over the roster, I feel like the Bills could really use some veteran depth at TE, T, and CB.

I think they keep 3 TEs and Gilliam as the 4th/FB.  Not sure who I cut (Jones) to make room for a 3rd TE.

I don't think they need to put Webb on PS - no team will sign him.

Two questions I am not sure about:

1.  Does Wade get a PS exemption but it means he can't get called up?  If not, cut him.

2.  I thought that a player could only be protected X number of times on the PS?  If so, that means you run the risk of losing them as they can not be protected for the season.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
On 8/21/2021 at 5:14 PM, Just Joshin said:

Two questions I am not sure about:

1.  Does Wade get a PS exemption but it means he can't get called up?  If not, cut him.

2.  I thought that a player could only be protected X number of times on the PS?  If so, that means you run the risk of losing them as they can not be protected for the season.

He can get called up this year, that's the difference.

27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Bruce has some seriously &#%$ed-up elbows.

I have always thought he is very attractive. Elbows aren't something I generally look at. :classic_dry:

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

I have always thought he is very attractive. Elbows aren't something I generally look at. :classic_dry:

They're not something I generally look at, either.  But his are extraordinarily prominent.  They're difficult to not see.

I mean...you could parade a lineup of large-breasted athletic blonde women in front of me, and if one of them had elbows that prominent, I'd still come away saying "Did you see the freaky elbows on that one woman?"

In fact, I dare you to test me on that.  

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Ann said:

Bruce Smith looks like a natural coaching players. Telling our guys to take advantage of this window of opportunity is a great message coming from an all time great. Awesome stuff 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Figster said:

Bruce Smith looks like a natural coaching players. Telling our guys to take advantage of this window of opportunity is a great message coming from an all time great. Awesome stuff 

He has matured a lot since his playing days. It is good to see.

Edited by Uncle Joe
Oh, and I always wanted to go fishing with him - even back in the day,
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, GG1 said:

I never heard of Mike.   Wasn't he always Bam?

From 2019 draft article - 5 things about Bills seventh-round pick Darryl 'Bam' Johnson

Watching games his rookie year, the announcers referred to him as "Mike" more than a few times. I don't know if they were just confusing him with another Mike Johnson or not. I dunno though, perhaps I experienced a timeline jump and am suffering from the Mandela Effect. It was always, Berenstain Bears... right?

31 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Watching games his rookie year, the announcers referred to him as "Mike" more than a few times. I don't know if they were just confusing him with another Mike Johnson or not. I dunno though, perhaps I experienced a timeline jump and am suffering from the Mandela Effect. It was always, Berenstain Bears... right?

They were probably just mixing up Mike Love and him.

The preseason announcers always struggle with that.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Ann said:

Good, if we ever meet I would hate for you to say, Im attracted to  your tubby belly, short legs and bald head but draw the line on your rough elbows.  

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 1

Alaska Darin
20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

They're not something I generally look at, either.  But his are extraordinarily prominent.  They're difficult to not see.

I mean...you could parade a lineup of large-breasted athletic blonde women in front of me, and if one of them had elbows that prominent, I'd still come away saying "Did you see the freaky elbows on that one woman?"

In fact, I dare you to test me on that.  

Butter elbows?  Yeah, I'm that shallow too.

13 hours ago, Foxx said:

Seriously, I can't keep up with this guy's name changes. First it was Mike, then Darryl now it's Bam.

You know what's stayed consistent?                                                           His Johnson.

• Haha 2