Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Foxx

42 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Someone should probably start a Trade Deadline thread, it is quickly approaching.

Do your own work....

:runaway:

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Groot!

I noticed in the Jets game he was consistently double-teamed, and when he wasn't consistently got into the backfield.

He's developing nicely.  Particularly for someone who played a year in college, then took a year off.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I noticed in the Jets game he was consistently double-teamed, and when he wasn't consistently got into the backfield.

He's developing nicely.  Particularly for someone who played a year in college, then took a year off.

Plus one has to understand his responsibilities in our defense. His first priority is setting the edge. I don't know the numbers but he also drops back into coverage a good bit.

He is developing nicely. I think our whole Dline is. With Phillips coming on strong the last half of the season, picking up where he was going prior to his ACL tear, Oliver blossoming and our other young guns playing well at times, we may be set for years to come. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

From cover 1:

Buffalo Bills Defensive tackle Ed Oliver had the breakout season Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier predicted. Oliver improved his mental processing on the field and became a "student of the game." Erik dives into Oliver's film to show you how he improved and how he could still take his game to another level.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

If only Marcel Darius had his head on straight, guy could have been really good.  All the talent in the world...

• Cheers 3