Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen and the QB Room

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

23 minutes ago, Ann said:

Like the Matt Barkley interview, this was several minutes about asking about Matt Araiza.

Bills quarterback, Case Keenum addressed the media and the situation surrounding Matt Araiza following the Bills' 21-0 loss to the Carolina Panthers in the preseason.

Case Keenum: "Still Processing A Lot Of It" | Buffalo Bills

And how did you deal with this? Who cares. He is fighting for a job. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ann said:

A lot…

that is what I love about this team 

Bunch of whackos  

they do enjoy themselves 

josh trying hard not to laugh

Edited by Shady
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

What makes the Bills’ quarterback room ‘incredible’? It’s Josh Allen and a lot more

Matt Barkley stood in front of his locker, scrolling through photos on his phone. He searched for a specific video he took at a Buffalo Bills offensive install earlier this season. “It might not be safe for work,” he warned, squinting at his screen. “I might have put it in a secure folder.”

When the Bills’ third-string QB finally found the video he was looking for, he wisely decided not to turn around his phone to show it. Instead, he laughed as he relived the moment.

“I knew it was coming,” Barkley said. “Guys were laughing, it’s fun when you have cohesiveness and guys that are willing to laugh at that. Let alone Case (Keenum) who is willing to go through with it.”

Go through with what? The mysterious NSFW video that Barkley recorded on his phone that day in September was the result of an outlandish bet made in the Bills’ QB room in the name of protecting Josh Allen. During Buffalo’s Week 1 game, Keenum, the backup, and Barkley noticed a moment when they thought Allen should have slid to protect himself. Allen is famously nonchalant about his reckless playing style to the point where his veteran backups have felt the need to intervene.

“I am probably putting Case through a nice roller coaster of emotion,” Allen said. “He’s probably grabbing his helmet like, ‘Oh s—, do I need to go in or not?’”

“I play football,” Allen shrugged. “It happens sometimes.”

Knowing that Allen is also recklessly competitive, Keenum offered up a challenge.

“I might have incentivized him a little bit if he would slide during a game,” Keenum said. “It was not a monetarily incentivized thing. It was more something that I would do …”

Sure enough, in Week 3 at Miami, Allen slid feet-first without being touched on an 8-yard scramble in the fourth quarter. He ran forward through a hole in the Dolphins’ defense, jerked left on a stick move and then slid forward well before two defenders closed in.

“Allegedly,” Keenum said, “I may or may not have told him I would wear only a jockstrap to one of our walkthroughs if he slid in a game feet first with nobody around him.”

Ahhh, phew, trying to jog my memory here,” Allen said, when asked about this bet in December. He scratched his head and stared up at the ceiling. “I can neither confirm nor deny those allegations. I’m sure some of the receivers and the running backs might have something different to say about that, but I don’t really remember that.”

The Bills hold their Wednesday installs in their weight room so they can walk through each play as they learn it. Receiver Isaiah McKenzie said he was walking into the weight room with a fully-clothed Keenum when the quarterback told him he had to use the bathroom. “Tell (offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey) I will be right there,’ Keenum told McKenzie.

When Keenum reappeared, he was wearing only a jockstrap.

“We was all staring at his cheeks,” McKenzie said.

Running back Taiwan Jones still busted up laughing when asked about this moment. “I’m sorry,” he said, covering his mouth with his hands to stifle his giggles. “He just casually walked past everybody.”

“I was like, what the hell is going on?

“Bare butt cheeks,” said fullback Reggie Gilliam.

“Exactly how you could picture it,” said quarterbacks coach Joe Brady. “I don’t know if you want to picture that.”

</snip>

• Haha 5

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Ann said:

What makes the Bills’ quarterback room ‘incredible’? It’s Josh Allen and a lot more

Matt Barkley stood in front of his locker, scrolling through photos on his phone. He searched for a specific video he took at a Buffalo Bills offensive install earlier this season. “It might not be safe for work,” he warned, squinting at his screen. “I might have put it in a secure folder.”

When the Bills’ third-string QB finally found the video he was looking for, he wisely decided not to turn around his phone to show it. Instead, he laughed as he relived the moment.

“I knew it was coming,” Barkley said. “Guys were laughing, it’s fun when you have cohesiveness and guys that are willing to laugh at that. Let alone Case (Keenum) who is willing to go through with it.”

Go through with what? The mysterious NSFW video that Barkley recorded on his phone that day in September was the result of an outlandish bet made in the Bills’ QB room in the name of protecting Josh Allen. During Buffalo’s Week 1 game, Keenum, the backup, and Barkley noticed a moment when they thought Allen should have slid to protect himself. Allen is famously nonchalant about his reckless playing style to the point where his veteran backups have felt the need to intervene.

“I am probably putting Case through a nice roller coaster of emotion,” Allen said. “He’s probably grabbing his helmet like, ‘Oh s—, do I need to go in or not?’”

“I play football,” Allen shrugged. “It happens sometimes.”

Knowing that Allen is also recklessly competitive, Keenum offered up a challenge.

“I might have incentivized him a little bit if he would slide during a game,” Keenum said. “It was not a monetarily incentivized thing. It was more something that I would do …”

Sure enough, in Week 3 at Miami, Allen slid feet-first without being touched on an 8-yard scramble in the fourth quarter. He ran forward through a hole in the Dolphins’ defense, jerked left on a stick move and then slid forward well before two defenders closed in.

“Allegedly,” Keenum said, “I may or may not have told him I would wear only a jockstrap to one of our walkthroughs if he slid in a game feet first with nobody around him.”

Ahhh, phew, trying to jog my memory here,” Allen said, when asked about this bet in December. He scratched his head and stared up at the ceiling. “I can neither confirm nor deny those allegations. I’m sure some of the receivers and the running backs might have something different to say about that, but I don’t really remember that.”

The Bills hold their Wednesday installs in their weight room so they can walk through each play as they learn it. Receiver Isaiah McKenzie said he was walking into the weight room with a fully-clothed Keenum when the quarterback told him he had to use the bathroom. “Tell (offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey) I will be right there,’ Keenum told McKenzie.

When Keenum reappeared, he was wearing only a jockstrap.

“We was all staring at his cheeks,” McKenzie said.

Running back Taiwan Jones still busted up laughing when asked about this moment. “I’m sorry,” he said, covering his mouth with his hands to stifle his giggles. “He just casually walked past everybody.”

“I was like, what the hell is going on?

“Bare butt cheeks,” said fullback Reggie Gilliam.

“Exactly how you could picture it,” said quarterbacks coach Joe Brady. “I don’t know if you want to picture that.”

</snip>

Now if we could trade for McCaffrey in the offseason and sign Fitzy and have them and Josh join Case, preferably, the day I win the fan locker room tour that would be great:classic_love::faint2:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

From his presser today (you can tell he and Josh are very good friends):

Kyle Allen: 

Respected the Bills franchise over his career. The energy in the stadium and the fans are tough.

Bills were always a target in the offseason. He let things shake out, and it happened quickly yesterday.

This is an exceptional offense.

They are good friends. Josh Allen and Kyle Allen trained together for the draft and lived together during pre-draft process back in 2018. Apparently, Josh was a bad roommate (he took the master bedroom and shower and three others had to share the other bath. LOL)

He will wear the K on his back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ann said:

NFL QB'S CHALLENGED US TO A MATCH!

Lotsa booze on this one!

I watch this channel a lot and it's fun. This one is just amazing. Josh is a savage. BDS did a podcast where they talked about the day and the post golf dinner shenanigans. We have the most likeable QB in the league. Kyle Allen and Darnold are pretty funny too.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Josh Allen has the second longest starting streak. He'll overtake Joe Ferguson this year (longer season). 

fitz.jpg.2fdde6e204853b6eb65fa30f57ad69ff.jpg

Next season.  Most he can play is 20 games this season, so he'd still be 16 behind.

Also shows how lucky the Bills have been with his health.  Knock on wood.

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Next season.  Most he can play is 20 games this season, so he'd still be 16 behind.

Also shows how lucky the Bills have been with his health.  Knock on wood.

It helps that he's basically a terminator.

• Like 2