Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen and the QB Room

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

21 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Part of me doesn't understand how the Bills got Trubisky on a 1-and-done deal. I suspect it was the only deal MT would take, but it's too bad they couldn't work a wink-wink-handshake deal that they'll let him out if he gets signed someone where...but also allowing the Bills get a pick for him.

This is the part of the game I don't understand. It just sucks that they gave him a chance to reset, and don't get the benefits beyond the role he played last year.

COMP PICKS

hope he signs BIG money deal

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

At least for the moment this thread could be titled “Josh Allen is the QB room”.

Get Sammy working on that cloning machine. This post made me excited for the prospect of a QB room made up of multiple Josh Allens. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Get Sammy working on that cloning machine. This post made me excited for the prospect of a QB room made up of multiple Josh Allens. 

Cloning's not all it's cracked up to be.  Comes with some bad side effects, with time.  Start cloning Josh Allen, you eventually end up with EJ Manuel.  (Source: Multiplicity, 1996).

But if you really want to...I know a guy who knows the guy who was RBG's clone's pulmonary therapist.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Cloning's not all it's cracked up to be.  Comes with some bad side effects, with time.  Start cloning Josh Allen, you eventually end up with EJ Manuel.  (Source: Multiplicity, 1996).

But if you really want to...I know a guy who knows the guy who was RBG's clone's pulmonary therapist.  

I heard it was 95% effective, and completely safe

unfortunately those records will not be available for 50 years

13 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Side effect of cloning - Slow Eyes

• Haha 2

4merper4mer
15 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

likely backup for Josh

Report: Washington Letting Quarterback Hit Free Agency (msn.com)

Per Nicki Jhabvala of The Washington PostWashington has decided to not tender backup Kyle Allen which means he will be a free agent.

I think he is probably the most likely result, but not the only possibility.  I actually think Fitz is a possibility.

• Boo 1

21 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I think he is probably the most likely result, but not the only possibility.  I actually think Fitz is a possibility.

Please, no. Love Fitz but if he joins the team that means Josh ends up hurt at some point during the season.

For his own sake, I hope Fitz retires. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ann said:

Please, no. Love Fitz but if he joins the team that means Josh ends up hurt at some point during the season.

For his own sake, I hope Fitz retires. 

I kinda want to see him sign with Cleveland or Baltimore after Mayfield/Jackson extensions are worked out.

Or sign with Green Bay

Edited by devnull
  • Haha 1