Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

JJ Watt Released! [Signed with Arizona]

Ann

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

This team currently pays Sammy Watkins more then we pay John Brown.  

Would just confirm that you have to really screw up the cap to not be able to find a way to sign guys.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Challenge accepted....

That picture is inside the NX Level Mequon Facility, which is part of the Froedtert & Medical College Of Wisconsin. When you look at what other facilities are run by that corporation, you find Cancer Center at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital.  Menomonee is an indian tribe, that along with the Chippewa lived in the Wisconsin area. The Chippewa are also known as the Ojibwe. The Chippewa/Ojibwe were part of the Treaty Of Fort Harmar. Also present for the Treaty sign were representatives of the Iroquois Six Nations. Who was one of the Six Nations? The Seneca Indians. What Indian tribe has a big presence in the western NY area? The Seneca. What Indian tribe is also a sponsor of the Bills? The Seneca. So look for the Seneca to "increase their sponsorship budget" so JJ Watt can be given a larger signing bonus. 

(I bet you thought I was going to connect Niagara Falls to Menomonee Falls)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Challenge accepted....

That picture is inside the NX Level Mequon Facility, which is part of the Froedtert & Medical College Of Wisconsin. When you look at what other facilities are run by that corporation, you find Cancer Center at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital.  Menomonee is an indian tribe, that along with the Chippewa lived in the Wisconsin area. The Chippewa are also known as the Ojibwe. The Chippewa/Ojibwe were part of the Treaty Of Fort Harmar. Also present for the Treaty sign were representatives of the Iroquois Six Nations. Who was one of the Six Nations? The Seneca Indians. What Indian tribe has a big presence in the western NY area? The Seneca. What Indian tribe is also a sponsor of the Bills? The Seneca. So look for the Seneca to "increase their sponsorship budget" so JJ Watt can be given a larger signing bonus. 

(I bet you thought I was going to connect Niagara Falls to Menomonee Falls)

Don't forget that Chippewa Street is prominent in Buffalo's bar scene!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Wait, JJ Watt is a Free Agent? Why have I never heard this?

I'll take...  What shoveling a mile long driveway all Winter does to you for $600, Alex.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

I'll take...  What shoveling a mile long driveway all Winter does to you for $600, Alex.

250 feet and that is only when it is a few inches. Hey, I know I'm getting exercise. I had to have the chiropractor put my hip back where it belongs yesterday

• Like 1