Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

His attorney is pushing that spin.

I choose not to believe him.

He could have refused to go on the field and stayed on the sidelines.

His antics were out of line, he is not the victim here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ann said:

NFL teams could lose draft pick for interview violations

The NFL has issued a warning to teams that they could lose a draft pick and face significant fines if club representatives conduct themselves unprofessionally in interviews with draft prospects.

In a memo obtained by the AP that was sent to clubs on Wednesday, the league said a team would forfeit a draft pick between the first and fourth round and be fined a minimum of $150,000 if it’s determined a club representative displayed conduct that is “disrespectful, inappropriate, or unprofessional” during an interview. Fines and/or suspensions of individual club employees also could be imposed, according to the memo.

“We aim for dignity, respect and professionalism,” league executive Troy Vincent told the AP. “It’s that simple.”

The league also plans to eliminate the Wonderlic test for prospective players, and it is revising some of its scouting combine drills to better simulate game-related movement. Wide receivers and tight ends will run crossing routes instead of wheel routes, and running backs will run option routes instead of corner and post-corner routes.

</snip>

All forfeited picks will be awarded to a random team based on a lottery system.  Every team will receive one ping pong ball for every  person living within a 10 mile radius of their stadium that pronounces car as “caah”.

• Like 1

Didn't Brown quit on Pittsburgh in his last game there too?

Anyone trying to slant the narrative for this idiot deserves to be punched in the face.

1 hour ago, Robs House said:

This season with one game to go Rodgers has nearly 4,000 passing yards, 35 TDs, and 4 INTs. The Packers have secured the NFC’s number one playoff spot, and their final game is meaningless. If you were to walk into the Packers’ locker room, I’m sure every player to a man would express a deep sense of disappointment in Rodgers. “He’s a bad guy. He’s done us wrong,” would be the universal sentiment. Every player is looking forward with great joy to the day Rodgers is gone and Love has taken over the reins. That reporter is doing absolutely, 100% the right thing by not considering Rodgers for an MVP award. 

8 hours ago, Ann said:

This

8 hours ago, Ann said:

And a thread

I dont know. I am going to watch this play out. Not a AB fan and do think he is a me player. That said, if this is true it may get real interesting real fast.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I dont know. I am going to watch this play out. Not a AB fan and do think he is a me player. That said, if this is true it may get real interesting real fast.

Knowing Arians is on the other side makes it extremely probable

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, B-Man said:

His attorney is pushing that spin.

I choose not to believe him.

He could have refused to go on the field and stayed on the sidelines.

His antics were out of line, he is not the victim here.

It's pretty clear what's really happening.

Arians is being paid by the CDC to blackball AB because he forged his COVID jab record.  

• Wow 1

42 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's pretty clear what's really happening.

Arians is being paid by the CDC to blackball AB because he forged his COVID jab record.  

What, no spin of the Intersectionality 8 ball?

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, devnull said:

What, no spin of the Intersectionality 8 ball?

The Magic Intersectionality 8-ball was taken away from me, because it was found to be...<shakes Magic Intersectionality 9-Ball>...ableist.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The most valuable player in the NFL is Josh Allen and it isn't even close.

I disagree.  I think it's close, between Rodgers and Allen.  

And I'm saying that not from a perspective of an absolute comparison of numbers, but from the "How much value do they provide to their team?" perspective.  They both are their team's offense, for the most part.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I disagree.  I think it's close, between Rodgers and Allen.  

And I'm saying that not from a perspective of an absolute comparison of numbers, but from the "How much value do they provide to their team?" perspective.  They both are their team's offense, for the most part.

To be fair, I think the Packers might have a better run game which would lessen Rodgers value.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/06/cordarrelle-patterson-wants-to-remain-with-falcons-after-breakout-year/

I’ve been around five teams, eight offensive coordinators; being here, I feel like I’m at home. Why not just finish my career here?” Patterson said of his season with the Atlanta Falcons, via the team’s website. “I’m comfortable with all the guys in the locker room, the coaches, you know, and everybody so why not finish my career here?”

• Sad 1