Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Waiting for the details, but on the surface, that is nuts.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2023 at 2:48 PM, IDBillzFan said:

his offerings must have been really low to go there. You’re not going to win, there is little chance your numbers will be large enough to get a bigger deal next year. Head scratcher for me. This time next year he at e right back in the same spot 

• ? 1

SquirminThurman
2 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

his offerings must have been really low to go there. You’re not going to win, there is little chance your numbers will be large enough to get a bigger deal next year. Head scratcher for me. This time next year he at e right back in the same spot 

Didn't Simmons sign for four years????

Were you replying about OBJ?

7 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Didn't Simmons sign for four years????

Were you replying about OBJ?

Yes I just quoted the wrong one. It was late and I was in a food coma after Easter dinner. 😀

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

This tells me one of two things: either the Ravens are close to signing Lamar or OBJ doesn't care if he lands with a potential SB team.

• Like 3

CarpetCrawler
35 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This tells me one of two things: either the Ravens are close to signing Lamar or OBJ doesn't care if he lands with a potential SB team.

I'd say the latter.

On 4/10/2023 at 7:46 AM, CarpetCrawler said:

I'd say the latter.

Yup.  OBJ is only concerned about positioning himself for next offseason.

I guess he figures there isn’t much competition for targets in Baltimore aside from the TE.

• Like 1

^ Before I look, let me guess:  Philly, KC and Dallas.   Edit:  Oh well....I guess this time it wasn't a WR.  

A guy like that would be great, but the Bills need to find that kind of player in the draft, not pay top dollar and picks for him.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ann said:

I thought it was Paul Brown stadium. 🤷‍♀️  Guess not.

paul.jpg.dbff2a1fa44c45879bc2fdc7e9e844b4.jpg

Paul Brown Stadium was the Bengals stadium before they sold the naming rights to Paycor.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2