Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NHL

Foxx

Alaska Darin

McDavid has 3 more years under contract and will be a UDFA in 2026 at age 29.  I can't imagine he resigns in Edmonton, regardless of what happens until then.

Draisaitl's contract expires at the same time.

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

McDavid has 3 more years under contract and will be a UDFA in 2026 at age 29.  I can't imagine he resigns in Edmonton, regardless of what happens until then.

Yeah, flat out don't see either of them re-signing.

Will be very interesting to see where they land.  McDavid REALLY wanted to end up a Sabre back in '15.  (Don't know that would've been his 1st choice in a vacuum, but of the teams that had legit shots at landing him, they were far and away his 1st choice.)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

We need to right that wrong...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

This could be a classic series.  Styles make fights and these two seem to play the same way.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Panthers win in the 4th OT. I fell asleep before the end of the third period, woke up after the 2nd OT. What I saw of the game, Bobrovsky was standing on his head. Some of those saves were unbelievable.

• Wow 2
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Panthers win in the 4th OT. I fell asleep before the end of the third period, woke up after the 2nd OT. What I saw of the game, Bobrovsky was standing on his head. Some of those saves were unbelievable.

Turned it off after first OT.  Good hockey, will be an enjoyable series.

• Cheers 2

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Turned it off after first OT.  Good hockey, will be another enjoyable series where the Panthers basically sweep

FIFY