Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NHL

Foxx

Goal judge taking a nap in OT.  Even I saw it was a goal live!

Sean McDonough is good doing any sport.  I’d rather listen to him than any other PBP guy.

4merper4mer
13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Goal judge taking a nap in OT.  Even I saw it was a goal live!

Sean McDonough is good doing any sport.  I’d rather listen to him than any other PBP guy.

Col dominated that OT.  SC playoffs rock.

I don’t really like McDonough that much for hockey.  He’s ok.  Agree on baseball though, he is really good there.  Hockey has to be the toughest thing to call except for maybe a horse race with a big field.

Alaska Darin

I had to laugh the other day because there was a guy on social media who was a huge NBA fan.  He was finally exposed to hockey and after watching a few minutes of highlights his conclusion was "this is a sport played by men."

No shit.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Looks like they could free up even more than just McDonaugh's salary for '22-'23 if they need a little extra space.

On 7/3/2022 at 12:31 PM, Alaska Darin said:

I love hockey and it's stuff like this that just cements it.

From the description of who delivered it, I love how it’s always that guy

Alaska Darin
7 hours ago, shrader said:

From the description of who delivered it, I love how it’s always that guy

His name is Phil Pritchard and he's a great guy.   When Scotty Gomez won his two Cups, he brought them back to Anchorage and we had 24 hour parties all over town with it.  Phil was a blast to hang with.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 2

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

His name is Phil Pritchard and he's a great guy.   When Scotty Gomez won his two Cups, he brought them back to Anchorage and we had 24 hour parties all over town with it.  Phil was a blast to hang with.

I’m sure he’s sworn to secrecy, but that guy could probably write the highest selling book of all time. At least I hope he’s sworn to secrecy, it goes perfectly with the mystique I’ve built up in my mind after seeing him all these years. 

Im going to pretend I never saw his name because to me he’s like the old knight at the end of The Last Crusade. 

• Like 1

Alaska Darin

TWO picks in and every NHL mock is a dumpster fire. 

And lets never have another draft in Montreal.   French is stupid and listening to Buttman butcher it makes me wanna like the guy a little. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin

I think the Blackhawks' new front office is snorting coke off hooker's asses.  WTF are they even doing RN?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

And lets never have another draft in Montreal.   French is stupid and listening to Buttman butcher it makes me wanna like the guy a little. 

He’s really starting to look a troll as he’s aging. It fits perfectly with the character he plays each year at the draft. 

And as for the picks, if at least two of these picks hit, this team is going to be in very good shape. 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 7:42 PM, Alaska Darin said:

On 7/7/2022 at 8:02 PM, Alaska Darin said:

I think the Blackhawks' new front office is snorting coke off hooker's asses.  WTF are they even doing RN?

Really like the Sabres draft & am fie w/ them grabbing the goalie in the 2nd.  They have exactly ONE true prospect goalie (Levi) not counting this guy & this was the only goalie they considered to be worth taking.

They have 3 2nd round picks next year.  They can restock the D prospects then.  (Especially RHers which they are perilously thin on.)

Have seen it posted that people are speculating the Hawks are trying to get Toews and Kane to ask to be traded so they can at least get something for them before they both turn UFA next off-season.  Combine that w/ a clear desire to be in the Saint Bedard sweepstakes, and the selling off at dirt cheap prices useful players & letting other useful players (Strome & 1 other who's name escapes at present) & it looks less insane.  Though still quite dumb.  Guess they don't see Buffalo's 2013-2014 strategy as being a cautionary tale but rather a template.

• FANtastic 2