Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Must be vaccinated to go to Bills game

mead107

23 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'm on pretty much a permanent suspension lol

nothing like being lectured because you hurt someone’s feelings with a basic question 🤮

46 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Where do I find these cheap tickets?  Not on StubHub.  They’re way over face there.

Ticketmaster.  These prices are about $30-$40 below than when I looked at this game 2 weeks ago.

image.png.414db5111974f14a52e763141d9f010c.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Just caught a suspension because they have this same thread ATOP and I asked if anyone got covid from the home opener 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

Chances are that there were maybe 50 incremental new cases from the home opener, because there was a modest spike 3 days after the game.  Of course after that, the cases decreased and increased again with no game in town.

3 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Chances are that there were maybe 50 incremental new cases from the home opener, because there was a modest spike 3 days after the game.  Of course after that, the cases decreased and increased again with no game in town.

thank you, that was the answer I was looking for as opposed to a ban 😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Ticketmaster.  These prices are about $30-$40 below than when I looked at this game 2 weeks ago.

image.png.414db5111974f14a52e763141d9f010c.png

Many sections with 100+ seats available as well. But, I'm just some random guy on Twitter, so... lol.

abcd.png

• Like 1

This is the most quantity and the cheapest seats I've seen for a Sept Bills game in a while.   Section 110 Row 14 for $117?  

For more context, @plenzmd1 sold PRESEASON tickets for real money.

Edited by GG1
  • Like 3

A bit of a different view of available seats. All those little red and blue dashs are multiple seats and the dots are singles (cick image to enlarge).

abcde.png

Link (when you get there, hold your cursor over the stadium and roll the wheel on your mouse to zoom in and see all the individual seats. There are a multitude of them.)

• Like 1

I think people are underestimating the number of vaxxed people who won't go to games now.  I've talked to a few vaxxed people with seasons who are eating their tickets for this game.  Their seats at least I know will indeed be empty on Sunday.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, NCBillsFan said:

I think people are underestimating the number of vaxxed people who won't go to games now.  I've talked to a few vaxxed people with seasons who are eating their tickets for this game.  Their seats at least I know will indeed be empty on Sunday.  

I said the same thing to my brother. There are four groups in play.

-Unvaccinated who are selling.

-Vaccinated who are selling because they disagree with the rule on principle.

-Vaccinated worried about bringing home something to an immunocompromised loved one.

-Vaccinated who are cowards and/ or don't trust the vaccine.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 9:26 AM, GG1 said:

Brilliant take when you need >$1bn in public assistance

that is a parody account , very left of center. Nor associated with the Bills or PSE in any way

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Where do I find these cheap tickets?  Not on StubHub.  They’re way over face there.

face is a funny thing for the Bills this year. They were not shy about the variable at least through the beginnig of August.

My season ticket is essentially ten games at $135/per..and that wht printed on the ticket.

However, i needed a third ticket for this game, and bought one directly from the Bills..$4 service fee mind you...for $315 FACE VALUE. So people who bought individual game tickets in section 135 payed $315 ....of course now there is a single right in front of us going to $275 all in...oh well

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

It blows my mind that so many tickets are still available. While there is no clear evidence, you have to put this on the Covid policy. When you couple this with HOW far left Buffalo, it's just incredible to see.

Hell, any other year the Bills could suck and STILL sell out in September. I was actually surprised to see all the empty seats in Miami last week. Again, even in Miami hope springs eternal in Week 2, especially after a win vs. NE*. And with Tua at year 2 and all those draft picks coming to play, you would have figured an EASY week 2 sellout vs. the Bills, who always represent down there to fill the empty seats.

But I don't think the Fishbowl is as Covid-strict as Highmark, so who the hell knows at this point.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

I said the same thing to my brother. There are four groups in play.

-Unvaccinated who are selling.

-Vaccinated who are selling because they disagree with the rule on principle.

-Vaccinated worried about bringing home something to an immunocompromised loved one.

-Vaccinated who are cowards and/ or don't trust the vaccine.

Question, because I always try to put myself in other peoples shoes. When you call someone a coward without knowing the factors involved that makes them feel this way. Isn't it just as unfair as calling someone a coward for not getting the shot?

5 minutes ago, Figster said:

Question, because I always try to put myself in other peoples shoes. When you call someone a coward without knowing the factors involved that makes them feel this way. Isn't it just as unfair as calling someone a coward for not getting the shot?

What factors would you be referring to? 

Edit. For the sake of comparison, I believe the most common response would be to call someone selfish for not getting a shot, not a coward.

Edited by LB3

19 minutes ago, LB3 said:

What factors would you be referring to? 

Edit. For the sake of comparison, I believe the most common response would be to call someone selfish for not getting a shot, not a coward.

People have different fears. Over half a million people have died from covid. To me thats reason enough to be fearful. I don't classify them as cowards and to me its just another unjustified way to lash out at people IMO.

I don't agree with what Highmark is doing. Its an outdoor stadium and I believe we have high enough numbers now to avoid an outbreak. To me your kids under 12 are safer mixed in with vaxxed then they would be at school. 

Edited by Figster

4 hours ago, Figster said:

People have different fears. Over half a million people have died from covid. To me thats reason enough to be fearful. I don't classify them as cowards and to me its just another unjustified way to lash out at people IMO.

Too bad the media doesn't do an equally good job scaring people about heart disease, which has killed more people that COVID in the same time period.

Look at what you can do to reduce your changes of dying from heart disease:

• quit smoking
  • lower cholesterol
  • lose weight
  • exercise
  • lower your blood pressure.

All of those are free and relatively easy to accomplish, and this comes as a person who quit smoking after almost 30 years of pack-a-day.

Yet fatass smokers are everywhere.

Why isn't the media trying to scare those people?

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Figster said:

Despite now being protected from a virus that already had only a tiny chance of killing them, you agree that they're afraid to go back to normal. That fear effects public policy. That collective fear is the reason the rest of us can't go back to normal. I'm comfortable calling them cowards.

• Like 1
  • Boo 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Too bad the media doesn't do an equally good job scaring people about heart disease, which has killed more people that COVID in the same time period.

Look at what you can do to reduce your changes of dying from heart disease:

• quick smoking
  • lower cholesterol
  • lose weight
  • exercise
  • lower your blood pressure.

All of those are free and relatively easy to accomplish, and this comes as a person who quit smoking after almost 30 years of pack-a-day.

Yet fatass smokers are everywhere.

Why isn't the media trying to scare those people?

fat ass smokers, lol

Touche