Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Sabres 21 - 22 Season

B-Man

17 hours ago, Ann said:

While it's a total bummer they lost...that's a great first NHL goal that he'll get to talk about the rest of his life.

"What was your first goal?

"We were at home, against Dallas, on the PP.  Got the puck near the right point.  Walked into the slot and ripped it bar down."

Awesome.

If it takes you 10 minutes to make a decision on an offsides call, then it's clearly not offsides.

Why is this stuff so &#%$ing hard for them to understand?  Get it together, old men who make the rules.

• Like 1

Philly has two 10-game losing streaks this season.   I liked to refer to this as "The Risto effect".

Kids played well today.   Krebs and Tuch are quality players.

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Philly has two 10-game losing streaks this season.   I liked to refer to this as "The Risto effect".

Kids played well today.   Krebs and Tuch are quality players.

How are they not dead last in the league with two streaks like that? That just goes to show you how special Montreal is. 

3 hours ago, shrader said:

How are they not dead last in the league with two streaks like that? That just goes to show you how special Montreal is. 

Sabres are still a point behind them, too.

• Doh! 1

Apparently Tuch had a maintenance day.  Hopefully it was a traditional NHL Maintenance Day & not a Sabres Out for the Next 6 Months Maintenance Day.  😉

15 hours ago, snafu said:

Time to turn my focus to my beloved Sabres!

How’ve we been doing so far, eh?

Consistently inconsistent.

So, with Dell on a 3 game suspension, UPL still out, Subban likely done for the season, & Anderson & Tokarski finally practicing but likely not quite ready to come back, the Sabres very well could tie an NHL record by using Mat Robson as their 7th netminder this season.

Un-friggin-real.

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

So, with Dell on a 3 game suspension, UPL still out, Subban likely done for the season, & Anderson & Tokarski finally practicing but likely not quite ready to come back, the Sabres very well could tie an NHL record by using Mat Robson as their 7th netminder this season.

Un-friggin-real.

There's talk of getting Marty Biron to strap on his pads...

1 hour ago, Ann said:

There's talk of getting Marty Biron to strap on his pads...

They'd be better off going for Robson.  If Biron were to dress as the backup, that'd be one thing.  AHL teams very often pull in a beer league guy to sit on the bench when their starter gets called up on short notice.  NHL teams do it too on rarer occassion.

But Biron is NOT anywhere close to being in game shape & if he goes in could definitely be another Sabres goaltending game injury waiting to happen.

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

They'd be better off going for Robson.  If Biron were to dress as the backup, that'd be one thing.  AHL teams very often pull in a beer league guy to sit on the bench when their starter gets called up on short notice.  NHL teams do it too on rarer occassion.

But Biron is NOT anywhere close to being in game shape & if he goes in could definitely be another Sabres goaltending game injury waiting to happen.

Ummm it was a joke

• Facepalm 1

56 minutes ago, shrader said:

I see that the second goalie in Rochester is named Charles Williams. My son is Charles William, so I really hope he gets the call. 

Sure, why not.

Maybe if you ask Granato nicely, he'll let your kid get the start instead of his namesake.

• Haha 1