Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Sabres 21 - 22 Season

B-Man

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Uh, what is the plan to have the team be competitive past Thanksgiving?

We're not privy to such piddling matters such as that.  😛

MothersMilk
17 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Watched the 3rd period in a bar on my phones hulu app. What an exciting finish. Eichel denied a homecoming win!

Goals scored by the players we got in trade for him was the icing on the cake. 

• Like 3

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

I don't think this was the burn on the fans he thinks it was. Maybe look inward?

I watched the PC and he was doing fine until he got there.  Just no reason to do it and it makes the Sabres look much smarter for moving on from him. 

Buffalo is a great hockey town...just give effort and don't create drama.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I watched the PC and he was doing fine until he got there.  Just no reason to do it and it makes the Sabres look much smarter for moving on from him. 

Buffalo is a great hockey town...just give effort and don't create drama.

Going after the fans of the team you just left is always going to look absolutely horrible. It’s a clear sign that there’s not all that much between Eichel’s ears. And I think this one will actually get more attention than jockey stories usually do. I actually heard it talked about on a sports show here in NC today. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Good on the Sabres winning the Tim Horton's outdoor game against the Leafs. My goodness does Wayne Gretzky sound Canadian.

The goal they allowed when the goal was bumped off the post hole should never have been allowed.  Other than that it was a great game.  Cousins had a clean hit and stood up for himself.  The cross check on Dahlin should be a suspension.

Alaska Darin

They actually look interested now.  I am impressed with Cozens, who looks about 12 but plays with some nasty. 

• Like 1

MothersMilk
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

They actually look interested now.  I am impressed with Cozens, who looks about 12 but plays with some nasty. 

We really need to hit on a goalie... Anderson is doing well but he won't be around much longer. I haven't looked at the Amercs lately though.. to see who is coming up the pipe. We have decent pics for sure. I agree, they are getting fun to watch even if the season is over in the PS.

• Like 1

Two players on the ice at the same time without a stick. At some point it has to be better for a guy to just leave the D zone to change or grab a new stick. 

14 hours ago, shrader said:

Two players on the ice at the same time without a stick. At some point it has to be better for a guy to just leave the D zone to change or grab a new stick. 

In all my years of watching  and playing hockey I can't believe I don't know the answer to this, but I wonder if one guy could go to the bench and get two sticks and deliver the extra one to his teammate.  Probably not, but is there ever really an occasion to do this?

1 hour ago, snafu said:

In all my years of watching  and playing hockey I can't believe I don't know the answer to this, but I wonder if one guy could go to the bench and get two sticks and deliver the extra one to his teammate.  Probably not, but is there ever really an occasion to do this?

carrying two sticks is a penalty. 

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
6 hours ago, snafu said:

I have never understood why guys don't just go to the bench, especially in the 1st and 3rd (short change).   You're just &#%$ing worthless when you're a pylon.

• Like 2