Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Thanksgiving Week - 12

Foxx

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

So you're saying Onalim drops the pick 6 just like Cole did. 😁

No way Edmunds makes that pick.  They type of D that Buffalo plays should give him plenty of opportunities for picks, yet he has only 1 on the season.

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  They are opportunistic on defense (eg., the earlier punch out) and usually outsmart their opponents (they clearly expected what was coming on that last goal line stand).

Then the braintrust better figure something out to minimize errors and have multiple plans available

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Then the braintrust better figure something out to minimize errors and have multiple plans available

Frazier seems to have only one plan and he doesn't adjust, I'm not being critical.  His philosophy is that this plan is what we worked on all week and changing, or going to a different plan, will send a bad message to the defense.

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Frazier seems to have only one plan and he doesn't adjust, I'm not being critical.  His philosophy is that this plan is what we worked on all week and changing, or going to a different plan, will send a bad message to the defense.

I don't think either Frazier's or McDermott's defense is going to win more than half the time against teams with top QBs, unless JA outscores them.  They simply don't put enough regular pressure on QBs to make them regularly uncomfortable or speed them up.

And let's not even talk about stopping physical running teams.  We haven't done that against any team that has even a semblance of a passing game.

• FANtastic 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Well, even though I think this is the right outcome...

&#%$ the Patriots.

It's never the right outcome when new England wins.

The bills won't be the #1 overall seed, man.

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't think either Frazier's or McDermott's defense is going to win more than half the time against teams with top QBs, unless JA outscores them.  They simply don't put enough regular pressure on QBs to make them regularly uncomfortable or speed them up.

And let's not even talk about stopping physical running teams.  We haven't done that against any team that has even a semblance of a passing game.

What do you conclude that means about the picks they have spent on the DL

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I totally agree with this.  I worry that the both of them are too stubborn and married to their defensive scheme and philosophy that it won't allow them to change.  We need a few personnel upgrades, for sure, but what we have now should be able to get the job done, if Frazier and McD allow it to.

6 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I'm not sure they have the personnel to play a much different style.  There's only so much you can do when you're playing small nickle 90+% of the time.  The BILLS are very limited when it comes to blitzing because Milano is the only designated blitzer than can regularly take on a block and beat it.  Pretty much everyone else needs to come completely clean.

Just now, Joe said:

It's never the right outcome when new England wins.

The bills won't be the #1 overall seed, man.

I have faith. I think the Titans are going to implode and we really control our own destiny. The only team that we should be worried about, won today and we can beat them not only once but twice.

• Like 1

Just now, Foxx said:

I have faith. I think the Titans are going to implode and we really control our own destiny. The only team that we should be worried about, won today and we can beat them not only once but twice.

Love the faith.

Just think it's misplaced.

• Cheers 1