Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Thanksgiving Week - 12

Foxx

Just now, Core Four said:

Yep.  NE is absolutely beatable and Jones is a rookie.  McD and Frazier need to attack Jones and not sit back in a soft zone, without bringing heat.

Jones is killing Tennessee's zone. The Titans are fortunate they can tighten up and hold them to FGs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It is encouraging that Tennessee has forced them to 5 FG attempts.

Dammit, Tennessee fumbles and Pats recover.

Ugh.  They are missing Henry big time.

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Ugh.  They are missing Henry big time.

I dunno bout that. They are moving the ball just fine. They keep shooting themselves in the foot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jones is killing Tennessee's zone.

Which is what we run.  That's why I hope Frazier is a lot more aggressive up front and put some heat on Jones.  

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I dunno bout that. They are moving the ball just fine. They keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Looking at the replay on that big Tenn run, NE DB played it smart and punched the ball out.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Steelers don't have anyone in the wings to take Big Ben's place, that's the only reason why he is still starting.  Pittsburgh is going to have a big QB problem going forward.

aaron rodgers

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Denver.

SF.  Rodgers is originally from NorCal.  49ers want to move on from Jimmy G, I think.  They probably haven't given up on the notion of acquiring Rodgers.

22 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Eh, they still have Kirk Cousins as their QB.  Cousins will get hot streaks, then will return to his average self.  They did just beat the Chargers and Packers, but I can see them losing to SF today.

Just the Tannyhill of the NFC.  Thankfully they don't have a franchise QB on a rookie contract because that roster is nice.

4 minutes ago, Core Four said:

You think Aaron Rodgers will go to Pittsburgh?  I suppose anything is possible, but I'd be shocked.

They'd have to do a bunch with that OLine but they've got a good WR group and Harris looks like the stud I expected when he was drafted. 

I still think Rogers ends up in SF.

• Like 1