Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Thanksgiving Week - 12

Foxx

Wentz lighting it up. Tell me Reich isn't a good HC. He game plans with the best of them. It helps that he has the personel to run different schemes very effectively.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'll just go ahead and disagree with you.  The Vikings are infinitely more talented than the Steelers, which is insanely obvious given they just beat the Packers and haven't lost a game all season by more than one score. 

Pittsburgh only wins that game if Minnesota beats themselves.

They've actually had a lead of 7 in every game this season. The only NFL team that can say that.

• Like 1

Just now, Foxx said:

They've actually had a lead of 7 in every game this season. The only NFL team that can say that.

We've talked about this a bit already...but Zimmer is absolutely coaching for his job.  I can tell you no one in the NFC wants to see Minnesota in the playoffs because they're capable of beating anyone with that talent.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Wentz lighting it up. Tell me Reich isn't a good HC. He game plans with the best of them. It helps that he has the personel to run different schemes very effectively.

I just checked my fantasy score and see the guy I'm playing started Hurts (1 point in 1H) and sat Wentz (28 points in 1H).   😄

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

We've talked about this a bit already...but Zimmer is absolutely coaching for his job.  I can tell you no one in the NFC wants to see Minnesota in the playoffs because they're capable of beating anyone with that talent.

Yep. They have a Colts-like feel to them. Getting better at the right time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Eh, they still have Kirk Cousins as their QB.  Cousins will get hot streaks, then will return to his average self.  They did just beat the Chargers and Packers, but I can see them losing to SF today.

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yep, we have. I really like Zimmer and hope it comes together for him. 

I tell you, while I am absolutely thrilled with our acquisition of Diggs, that Jefferson kid has made the 'kings scarey.

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Eh, they still have Kirk Cousins as their QB.  Cousins will get hot streaks, then will return to his average self.  They did just beat the Chargers and Packers, but I can see them losing to SF today.

San Francisco is hot right now as well.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

:hysterical:

Yes, but which trash is better.

Actually, the only reason I’m watching anything is because I just made a pot of cream of turkey soup and needed something going on in the background.  Just finished a bowl and now I’m going outside to walk the dog and generally putz around until the 4:00 games start.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Actually, the only reason I’m watching anything is because I just made a pot of cream of turkey soup and needed something going on in the background.  Just finished a bowl and now I’m going outside to walk the dog and generally putz around until the 4:00 games start.

Wife made turkey pot pies today.

:jackson:

It's embarrassingly ridiculous how the refs simply ignore holding on NE*. The whole world sees it happening right in front of their eyes, but the dudes paid to see it seem to have no interest.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's embarrassingly ridiculous how the refs simply ignore holding on NE*. The whole world sees it happening right in front of their eyes, but the dudes paid to see it seem to have no interest.

I think offenses, in general, get away with holding.  NFL doesn't seem to care about defense, at least from my point of view.

2 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

IDK, New England just doesnt impress me at all. Jones might be ok but he isnt Tom Brady and never will be that's for sure.

It is encouraging that Tennessee has forced them to settle for 5 FG attempts.

Dammit, Tennessee fumbles and Pats recover.

1 minute ago, Big Gun said:

IDK, New England just doesnt impress me at all. Jones might be ok but he isnt Tom Brady and never will be that's for sure.

Yep.  NE is absolutely beatable and Jones is a rookie.  McD and Frazier need to attack Jones and not sit back in a soft zone, without bringing heat.