Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

Still have to play the Bills on Monday Night Football so maybe it will be brief.  So glad to be playing significant games in December again.  Last year sucked.  

But until then….

18220D6E-0739-4CC3-B25D-EA46FCFB8854.jpeg

• Doh! 1
  • Boo 1

41 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Still have to play the Bills on Monday Night Football so maybe it will be brief.  So glad to be playing significant games in December again.  Last year sucked.  

But until then….

18220D6E-0739-4CC3-B25D-EA46FCFB8854.jpeg

Get bent

• Haha 1

DaBillsFanSince1973

as of now buffalo as a 67% of winning the division while the pats have a 33% chance.

NFL playoff picture 2021 - Week 13 standings, bracket, scenarios and outlook for the postseason

buf.png&h=110&w=110

5. Buffalo Bills (7-4)

FPI chances to make playoffs: 94%
FPI chances to win division: 67%

ne.png&h=110&w=110

1. New England Patriots (8-4)

FPI chances to make playoffs: 92%
FPI chances to win division: 33%

I'm going in to tonight's game believing they have a good chance to win and increase that chance % of winning back to back division crowns.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm going in to tonight's game believing they have a good chance to win and increase that chance % of winning back to back division crowns.

GO BILLS!!!

Division crowns?  LOL

You think small...

Edited by Aloyouis
space

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

We need Star. Stop the run at all costs. Make Mac beat you in the cold, wet, wind. 

If ever there was a game to run a 4-3 instead of a nickel, this is it.  Particularly given the weather.  

Conversely...dress Moss, Breida, Singletary, and Gilliam, and run it straight down their throats.  Given the weather.  

Force Mac Jones to beat you with his arm in a Force 6 gale.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

If ever there was a game to run a 4-3 instead of a nickel, this is it.  Particularly given the weather.  

Conversely...dress Moss, Breida, Singletary, and Gilliam, and run it straight down their throats.  Given the weather.  

Force Mac Jones to beat you with his arm in a Force 6 gale.

I'd still start off running straight at their front seven with our heaviest run-blocking bodies, though Gilliam is questionable.  Then eventually go with play action with Allen's strong arm.

I also have a strong suspicion that's what that Boston team will do against our defense.  The difference may come down to who can throw better in the wind.  Last season, I recall Allen having trouble with the wind (maybe in the Ravens playoff game was it?).

• Like 1